California Goes Into Electricity Rationing Mode Again

Still proving you cannot read? The word "was" indicates in the past. I retired in 2018. My God, you are one stupid MF!
They all dead? None of your students still around?

The fact you don’t know what “thru” is means you are an idiot.

Third world country.

Yup!

1662694493532.png

Good thing California closed all of its nuke plants.
Don’t plug those EV’s in, you ain’t goin to work tomorrow! All those with no pay tomorrow. The Left hate the poor.

Yes, building nuke plants where the ground convulses every few years is such a great idea.

If you'd kept your infrastructure up, your country wouldn't be having these problems.

Last edited:
Yes, building nuke plants where the ground convulses every few years is such a great idea.

If you'd kept your infrastructure up, your country wouldn't be having these problems.
Great, have Newsom return all the kickbacks from the utilities and they can get on it right away.

Good thing California closed all of its nuke plants.
Don’t plug those EV’s in, you ain’t goin to work tomorrow! All those with no pay tomorrow. The Left hate the poor.

Yeah, they are begging for power from Nevada Energy, who in turn is asking us to cut back.

Fuck 'em.

Liberals, not the left.

Liberals have power, the left does not.

Know who your adversaries are.

Confusing liberals with the left is like thinking the Nazis were Jewish.

No, PROGRESSIVES, not liberals.

There's 200K fewer people there than there was last year. That should account for something.

what difference does that tiny blip make when world population increased approx 200 million in the past two years.

You are truly a very stupid person. You spend all your time bashing me with middle-school level insults when I point our your obvious lack of intelligence. Why don't you do us both a favor and put me on ignore, or you can simply STFU!

I had one typo and you tried to score points off of it, Simp.

Then you exposed yourself as a moron for not knowing “thru” is correct. Once again you are wrong Ensign Pulver……..you exposed YOUR lack of intelligence.

And stop begging me to put you on ignore. If you cant hang with my superior intelligence I suggest you don’t tangle with me, Taterhead.
And I think I will pass on your suggestion that I STFU.

what difference does that tiny blip make when world population increased approx 200 million in the past two years.
KKKalifornia doesn’t keep the lights on for the world, Simp.

Forum List

Back