California Goes Into Electricity Rationing Mode Again

what difference does that tiny blip make when world population increased approx 200 million in the past two years.
So what?
You can take everyone on earth, give every family a 2,000 sq ft home and they’d all fit inside of an area smaller than Texas.

You want San Onofre running on cracked pipes? Of course you do.
You California morons maintain equipment like you do your roads.
1662729643817.gif

what difference does that tiny blip make when world population increased approx 200 million in the past two years.
Did you forget the topic? They aren't drawing off of CA's power grid. Keep up or quit trolling.

a 0.66% decline in population isnt going to compensate for record high sustained temperatures.
CA is no stranger to sustained high temps. Newsom and the democrats would like you to believe that this is all due to climate change, but it is far from being true. It IS due to their malfeasance and mismanagement though.

CA is no stranger to sustained high temps. Newsom and the democrats would like you to believe that this is all due to climate change, but it is far from being true. It IS due to their malfeasance and mismanagement though.

youre totally off your rocker, what you been smokin?

youre totally off your rocker, what you been smokin?
Apparently you've been smokin that CA dope. Weather is weather. It changes. This ridiculously short history that these climate change morons always refer to is a blink in the history of the world. One hundred and thirty-four years is nothing. I also notice that your article said "...numerous official maximum record temperature records were tied or broken..." How many is numerous? I have never seen so many people being so eagerly led down the garden path as I see with democrats today. It seems it is voluntary and all I can point to is excessive stupidity on their part in what they require from their leaders.

Apparently you've been smokin that CA dope. Weather is weather. It changes. This ridiculously short history that these climate change morons always refer to is a blink in the history of the world. One hundred and thirty-four years is nothing. I also notice that your article said "...numerous official maximum record temperature records were tied or broken..." How many is numerous? I have never seen so many people being so eagerly led down the garden path as I see with democrats today. It seems it is voluntary and all I can point to is excessive stupidity on their part in what they require from their leaders.
the relevant history here would only go back to when we were distributing electrical power. This is the hottest on record, going back to the time when supplying electrical power to the population.

the relevant history here would only go back to when we were distributing electrical power. This is the hottest on record, going back to the time when supplying electrical power to the population.
Like I said recorded history only goes back 134 years. What happened to all of those solar panels that have been installed on new construction over the past few years. I guess they aren't as efficient as they've been marketed to be. I bet Newsom's buddies that produce and sell those panels aren't suffering though. That and 200K fewer people in just this year alone--doesn't add up unless you use Biden math.

Like I said recorded history only goes back 134 years. What happened to all of those solar panels that have been installed on new construction over the past few years. I guess they aren't as efficient as they've been marketed to be. I bet Newsom's buddies that produce and sell those panels aren't suffering though. That and 200K fewer people in just this year alone--doesn't add up unless you use Biden math.
the panels dont get sunlight after 7pm, but power demand reduces much more slowly than solar output does in evening, so more power storage is needed.

the panels dont get sunlight after 7pm, but power demand reduces much more slowly than solar output does in evening, so more power storage is needed.
Ever hear of batteries? They are usually an integral part of a solar energy system. Bottom line is PG&E, ConEdison and SD Power and Light don't want to pay what the state requires them to pay for home generation over and above usage. As usual the customer gets duped by both the government and the utility companies. Maybe you should quit making excuses for their criminal incompetence and theft. If you don't make them accountable, they will continue to rob you and foment fear.

Forum List

Back