California I-10 bridge collapse: Travel woes that could last

what is the net immigration here from mexico?

do you even know?
I suppose that would depend on where here is, but it is common knowledge that california is a major gateway to the filth from the south.
I think that california should lose all federal funding until they can get that problem under control.
So...you don't believe there's any illegal immigration from the North?
Very little, and the ones that are usually have skills, take showers and have seen doctors at least once in their life.
Not true...the Northern border is way more porous and it's quite easy to get into Canada from elsewhere then cross the border into the U.S.

Now....why do you think we don't hear about it as much?
I already answered that.
tell me, where are the 12 million illegal Canadians hiding?

Oh noes! Not a cancelled Baseball game! Oh the hoar!
Baltimore O's had IT'S game even though the city was rioting, just left the fans out.
you ever play baseball?.....
Baseball, Football and one season each of Basketball, Track, Soccer and Water Polo. Water polo was KILLER! I never thought you could sweat in the water but you do. Soccer is the most boring.

Baseball was MY sport. Played every position except Shortstop because I kept crewing up double play balls! As Pitcher I had two pitches: A fastball and a wild pitch!

But then I grew up and I stopped playing kid games. The only exception was Squadron Baseball and Football when I was in the AF. (3rd Base, Defensive end) And I only did that as a bullet for promotions.

There's a guy at my work who is all obsessed about sports and from what I can tell, has NEVER played. Ever.
ok....ever play 9 innings in a good rain?...

Forum List

Back