California is retarded for years they cry about not enough water, now

Ya know, even though RWNJ traitors KNOW much of their food comes from California, it still surprises me that they know so little about the state.

And that they always wish the worst on their fellow Americans.

Typical RWNJ traitors that they care more about Pooting than they do their own country.

Alot of Californicators want to secede.................maybe they should ask Mexico for help with the Oroville Dam instead of the Feds.

They spent Billions on Illegals and barely any money on building repairing reservoirs and dams.

Imagine if they took all that money spent on illegals and built new reservoirs and captured all that water they are getting dumped on them now?

Liberals are Phucking stupid to build their mansions in the desert, water their lawns and golf courses and hardly spend a dime on building a better water delivery system.

Last edited:
Ya know, even though RWNJ traitors KNOW much of their food comes from California, it still surprises me that they know so little about the state.

Typical RWNJ traitors that they care more about Pooting than they do their own country.
We care about Americans in California, but we just can't find any to care about.

Meanwhile in more Fake News Chuck Shummer goes on air and lies To The American People about The GOV going to use The National Guard to round up illegals.

Another totally false story, and Schummer btw knew it was false.

Maybe Gov Brown should call out The National Guard to build some dams and lakes in Californication.

And how about Nancy Pelosi lying about The Scapegoat Fake News Twitter Comment when her ass should have been bailing water in California because she refused to invest money in their waterways and reservoir systems?

These people are magicians. It's all about distraction and misdirection and always doing nothing and taking responsibility for nothing while promising everyone everything!

Look over here and watch your money disappear!

Let me get this straight: Too hot and dry, years of drought = global warming. Raining cats and dogs, water levels all over the state reaching record levels, floods, dams failing = global warming. Oh, wait...I forgot, it's "climate change" now, isn't it. Sure as hell, the climate changed!

All we need to know at the moment is they are letting trillions of gallons of water slip through their fingers.

Let me get this straight: Too hot and dry, years of drought = global warming. Raining cats and dogs, water levels all over the state reaching record levels, floods, dams failing = global warming. Oh, wait...I forgot, it's "climate change" now, isn't it. Sure as hell, the climate changed!

California is an example that if the
Myth of Global Warming is even remotely true that you don't want liberals in charge of trying to combat it.

Same with Phucking Health Care or anything that requires unbiased critical thinking skills.

I get most of my food from farmers here in Texas, so let not start throwing insults when you have no clue where people get their food from...

Most of the peppers I use are from Mexico and meat local raised and fish either the gulf or farm raised.

So again California has little to with my food but you believe it does...

Reminds me of Crooked NO Mayor Nagan crying after Hurricane Katrina about needing money to upgrade levies... YEARS after the federal Gov gave them money to do just that, but N .O. chose to Piss it away.

Fuck California. They have a huge tax base. If they cannot figure out how to budget their money to take into account necessary infastructure upgrades then fuck them. It is the consequence of their actions. Bailing them out now just encourages more reckless gov spending.

their dams are about to burst because of too much water, but they are letting trillions of gallons run into the sea.

These people have no brains, are they all dumb Mexicans?

http://nypost.com/2017/02/14/nearly-200000-face-pure-chaos-after-california-dam-breach/

Easy there buddy...only us locals can talk about our beaners like that...haha
This state has been governed by the filthiest politicians in politics...for years their paramount concern has been in making our lowest grade humans and illegals feel as comfortable as possible.
The official slogan / tag line of California should be: "Ask not what your wetback can do for you, ask what you can do for your wetback."

All we need to know at the moment is they are letting trillions of gallons of water slip through their fingers.
And the darter minow is getting flushed out to sea and being eaten by pesky seals and otters.

Seriously California is in a financial mess and now is a muddy mess and they blew all their money on Liberal Social Issues.

Had they taken that same money and spent it on Infrastructure especially their Reservoir and water delivery systems it would have caused a construction boom, an increase in tax revenue and their budget would be balanced, their reservoirs full, and their water supply doubled.

But they were too Phucking stupid to be anything but washed out hippie Liberal Commies to do what was right for the people of California.

Instead they are swimming in mud and debt and illegals.

Hey, moron. California wants to secede from us.

Hey, moron. California wants to secede from us.
:lol: No we don't. But I can see that pointing out facts to you is like the proverbial "Pearls before swine".

Forum List

Back