California is retarded for years they cry about not enough water, now

their dams are about to burst because of too much water, but they are letting trillions of gallons run into the sea.

These people have no brains, are they all dumb Mexicans?

http://nypost.com/2017/02/14/nearly-200000-face-pure-chaos-after-california-dam-breach/
I'm not Mexican. And I live in California. I read that entire article and didn't see anything about "...letting trillions of gallons run into the sea."

So....

"Mr. heartless dumbass to whom God probably doesn't like"
...what's your fuckin' point?

Ya know, even though RWNJ traitors KNOW much of their food comes from California, it still surprises me that they know so little about the state.

And that they always wish the worst on their fellow Americans.

Typical RWNJ traitors that they care more about Pooting than they do their own country.
:anj_stfu:

Ya know, even though RWNJ traitors KNOW much of their food comes from California, it still surprises me that they know so little about the state.

Typical RWNJ traitors that they care more about Pooting than they do their own country.
Hey, moron. California wants to secede from us.
:lol: No we don't. But I can see that pointing out facts to you is like the proverbial "Pearls before swine".
I will concede that I was flying off the handle with that comment. Upon reflection, it is true that only a handful of you nut farmers want to secede.

their dams are about to burst because of too much water, but they are letting trillions of gallons run into the sea.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/14/nearly-200000-face-pure-chaos-after-california-dam-breach/
I'm not Mexican. And I live in California. I read that entire article and didn't see anything about "...letting trillions of gallons run into the sea."

So....

"Mr. heartless dumbass to whom God probably doesn't like"
...what's your fuckin' point?

California Dumps a Trillion Gallons of Fresh Water in the Ocean; Declares Water Shortage

They spent Billions on Illegals and barely any money on building repairing reservoirs and dams.

Imagine if they took all that money spent on illegals and built new reservoirs and captured all that water they are getting dumped on them now?

Liberals are Phucking stupid to build their mansions in the desert, water their lawns and golf courses and hardly spend a dime on building a better water delivery system.
And you fuckin' pricks spent 6 trillion on the Iraq war and we didn't get ANYTHING back!

BTW, there is no such thing as an "illegal" person. And those "undocumented" people have probably paid more taxes and contributed to their local economy a lot more than you have, dickhead.

They spent Billions on Illegals and barely any money on building repairing reservoirs and dams.

Imagine if they took all that money spent on illegals and built new reservoirs and captured all that water they are getting dumped on them now?

Liberals are Phucking stupid to build their mansions in the desert, water their lawns and golf courses and hardly spend a dime on building a better water delivery system.
And you fuckin' pricks spent 6 trillion on the Iraq war and we didn't get ANYTHING back!

BTW, there is no such thing as an "illegal" person. And those "undocumented" people have probably paid more taxes and contributed to their local economy a lot more than you have, dickhead.
You idiot, you have no idea how much illegals have paid in taxes. That is pure conjecture.

you unamerican heretic. the iraq war of choice was totally worth it. the cost in dollars, limbs,and lives was totally met by being greeted as liberators, if you will, and by the oil revenue that showered everyone in petrodollars, and by peace in the middle east.

You idiot, you have no idea how much illegals have paid in taxes. That is pure conjecture.
How about zero since it is illegal for an illegal to file a tax return and illegal for them to have a tax ID or SS card.

It is also illegal for an employer to employ an illegal and illegal for any BMV office to issue or help an illegal obtain a drivers license and it is illegal to register them to vote through
Motor Voter Registration.

It is illegal for The Government to accept a tax return from an illegal or even to help them file one.

Last edited:

Under whose Social Security number, aye? It would take a herd of Mexicans to contribute to the local economy as much as I do.

Your illegals will be leaving soon. Hope your snowflake teenagers know how to pick grapes.

True...have you seen the quantities of Tapatio, carne asada and Bud Light these low-life's consume? Not to mention the LA Dodger gear, Oakland Raider apparel, pit bulls and "In Memory Of Arturo Gonzalez" stickers they spend their welfare cash and EBT on?

How about zero since it is illegal for an illegal to file a tax return and illegal for them to have a tax ID or SS card.

It is illegal for The Government to accept a tax return from an illegal or even to help them file one.

Oh, there you go using common sense again just to ruin a debate with real entertainment value.

you unamerican heretic.
Putting our troops in harms way for the same reason a dog licks its balls, is not being an American who embraces American values.

the iraq war of choice was totally worth it.
Give me all your money and I will shit on your lawn. Because by your standards, it'll be worth it.

the cost in dollars, limbs,and lives was totally met by being greeted as liberators, if you will, and by the oil revenue that showered everyone in petrodollars, and by peace in the middle east.
$6 trillion, over 46,000 troops maimed for life, over 4,000 troops and over 1 million Iraqis killed, not being greeted as liberators, but considered worse than Saddam, taking oil that wasn't ours, and throwing the ME into complete turmoil, just shows you're nothing more than a little Saudi bitch!

you unamerican heretic.
Putting our troops in harms way for the same reason a dog licks its balls, is not being an American who embraces American values.

the iraq war of choice was totally worth it.
Give me all your money and I will shit on your lawn. Because by your standards, it'll be worth it.

the cost in dollars, limbs,and lives was totally met by being greeted as liberators, if you will, and by the oil revenue that showered everyone in petrodollars, and by peace in the middle east.
$6 trillion, over 46,000 troops maimed for life, over 4,000 troops and over 1 million Iraqis killed, not being greeted as liberators, but considered worse than Saddam, taking oil that wasn't ours, and throwing the ME into complete turmoil, just shows you're nothing more than a little Saudi bitch!
yeah, but you have to admit. i kind of invited you. lol. seriously, not even the "greeted by liberators" part clued you in?

Wow, yer so smart. You should go to California and teach them how simple it is to move trillions of gallons of water from one place to another.

California's drought divergence: Wetter in the north, still bone dry in the south

All we need to know at the moment is they are letting trillions of gallons of water slip through their fingers.
And the darter minow is getting flushed out to sea and being eaten by pesky seals and otters.

Seriously California is in a financial mess and now is a muddy mess and they blew all their money on Liberal Social Issues.

Had they taken that same money and spent it on Infrastructure especially their Reservoir and water delivery systems it would have caused a construction boom, an increase in tax revenue and their budget would be balanced, their reservoirs full, and their water supply doubled.

But they were too Phucking stupid to be anything but washed out hippie Liberal Commies to do what was right for the people of California.

Instead they are swimming in mud and debt and illegals.
Don't need a water delivery system when you have no water. If the drought taught them one thing....

True...have you seen the quantities of Tapatio, carne asada and Bud Light these low-life's consume? Not to mention the LA Dodger gear, Oakland Raider apparel, pit bulls and "In Memory Of Arturo Gonzalez" stickers they spend their welfare cash and EBT on?
Carne asada is good. I don't drink Bud Light, but there's nothing to fear, from Dodger gear. Unless you're a Giants fan.

We care about Americans in California, but we just can't find any to care about.

Meanwhile in more Fake News Chuck Shummer goes on air and lies To The American People about The GOV going to use The National Guard to round up illegals.

Another totally false story, and Schummer btw knew it was false.

Maybe Gov Brown should call out The National Guard to build some dams and lakes in Californication.

Again, not a fake story, since there was a genuine draft memo making the rounds about using 100,000 National Guardsmen to round up illegals. It was subsequently learned that someone had been asked to write this memo, although the idea wasn't under serious consideration.

It's possible the Trump Administration deliberately leaked this memo to the media so they could immediately deny it and call it "fake news" in an effort to further undermine media credibility. This seems to be a new tactic being used by Trump is his media war.

I get most of my food from farmers here in Texas, so let not start throwing insults when you have no clue where people get their food from...

Most of the peppers I use are from Mexico and meat local raised and fish either the gulf or farm raised.

So again California has little to with my food but you believe it does...

Thats what I keep telling these idiots.
Here in Houston most of our produce comes from South America.

Forum List

Back