California is retarded for years they cry about not enough water, now

Where is that water supposed to go if not to the sea? It isn't economical to design a surface water storage system based on a 100 year flood.

I get most of my food from farmers here in Texas, so let not start throwing insults when you have no clue where people get their food from...

Most of the peppers I use are from Mexico and meat local raised and fish either the gulf or farm raised.

So again California has little to with my food but you believe it does...

Thats what I keep telling these idiots.
Here in Houston most of our produce comes from South America.

It amazes me how some believe Kalifornia is the only place people get their food from...

I guess some of these individuals never been to Arizona to see their farming communities nor ever been to Texas either.

Of course some produce come from Mexico, Central and South America or the Texas valley region, so Kalifornia has little to do with my food if it has anything to do with it.

Also seeing I lived in Kalifornia maybe the other poster would like to comment on how Kalifornia relies on the Colorado River to supply water to the state and without it people in parts of Kalifornia would lack enough water to supply it population!?!

Where is that water supposed to go if not to the sea? It isn't economical to design a surface water storage system based on a 100 year flood.
Well how much are they pumping back into ground aquifers?

NONE, Californians are retarded sanctuary city retards

If you want to see how surface water storage works, check out AZ. I lived near the storage ponds - idiotic.

If you want to see how surface water storage works, check out AZ. I lived near the storage ponds - idiotic.

Those storage ponds are great but ideally they are situated adjacent to natural river and streams where sand and gravel beds aid in providing good drainage to the aquifer below. Groundwater recharge projects thus are threatened by erosion and dependent on regulated inflows which is impossible to control in flood situations. The Granite Reef Underground Storage Program in Mesa for example is subject to damage from Granite Reef Dam storm releases. They'll breach some of the storage structure to attempt to minimize damage and reduce the cost of reconstruction but in any flooding situation the primary concern is (1) save lives and (2) protect property.

They spent Billions on Illegals and barely any money on building repairing reservoirs and dams.

This is the fact and should be emphasized. Jerry Brown needs to be called to Congress so he can explain why he diverted money assigned to repair dams to illegal alien benefits. Then Congress needs to pass a law for term limits for the states and for the federal government. The swamp in California needs to be drained, but it is going to be flooded first apparently.

Forum List

Back