🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

California law lets transgender students pick bathrooms

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Last edited:
I saw a woman pissing in a men's urinal at a bar just the other day! I should've slapped her across the face and called the police!

To be honest, no one really cares about the women using the other facilities. The problem is with men using the woman’s restroom. Plenty do it now when it is illegal. Now, just put on a dress and you can hang out there all day…

I can just imagine since from what I understand these kids dont have to have any kind of professional opinion to do this on some guys just say one morning I think I feel like a girl today and got into the girls restroom and rape them. YOu know that it is going to happen one day especially in the high schools. Why not make a bathroom that is a one stall and make it for both genders. If they think this is going to curb the bullying . HELL NO.. Kids have been bullies from since I was in school and before . IT happens you cant stop it all. Girls are mean to girls because they think one girl thinks the other girl looked at her different or looked at her boyfriend.

i saw a woman pissing in a men's urinal at a bar just the other day! I should've slapped her across the face and called the police!

to be honest, no one really cares about the women using the other facilities. The problem is with men using the woman’s restroom. Plenty do it now when it is illegal. Now, just put on a dress and you can hang out there all day…

omg, are saying that men and women are different? You sexist pig! Men and women think and respond equally to all things, regardless of every different level of hormones and evolutionary behavior patterns and studies saying otherwise; obviously science itself is sexist and racist; facts are racist and exist; science be damned you sexist, racist, homophobic, muslim hater!

Forum List

Back