California native of San Bernardino returns after 12 years and is shocked by the decline

Nothing. They WANT this.
I dont think so

Libs refuse to admit their mistakes

They just move forward from one social blunder to another - always convinced that their next big idea will be a success

I dont think so

Libs refuse to admit their mistakes

They just move forward from one social blunder to another - always convinced that their next big idea will be a success

No, what is happening in Cali is intentional. They desire a two class system. A small elite, and the drones to service the elites needs.

What will it take for liberals to wake up?

I guess you missed all of his other videos of the Deep South? All those bright red shithole states like Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Arkansas are some of my favorites. Alabama and Mississippi are the worst in the nation.

No, what is happening in Cali is intentional. They desire a two class system. A small elite, and the drones to service the elites needs.
You give libs more credit than they deserve

They are natural screwups who simply ignore the damage they cause

I guess you missed all of his other videos of the Deep South? All those bright red shithole states like Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Arkansas are some of my favorites. Alabama and Mississippi are the worst in the nation.
Libs like you are usually quick to point out that califonia is superior to those other parts of America

They all have one thing in common - drugs

Drugs that libs want to legalize or decriminalize

And as they do it only increases the drug problem

Last edited:
My favorite place to free fly.....Now I won't go anywhere but through the neighborhood that gets you from the Andy Jackson LZ to CA 18.

According to the video it changed from a thriving, safe middle class town to what it is today

And you can see it in the ruins of abandoned shopping centers that used to bustle with commerce
I got it. You've never been there.

Do you have a point to bring out?

Is so lets hear it
Ever been there? I'll say no, you haven't.

I'll add this... it's the poorest city for it's size in the State.

Last edited:
Because you think that video has something to offer? I contributed, but you won't debate it. The place is a dump. Always been a dump. It's voting demographics are split and it's still broke.
And I pointed out that you are wrong as the video clearly shows with video of the 1950’s and ‘60’s

Plus the testimony of the author who grew up there

Libs like you are usually quick to point out that califonia is superior to those other parts of America

They all have one thing in common - drugs

Drugs that libs want to legalize or decriminalize

And as they do it only increases the drug problem
LOL. Drugs??? Jeez...guess you've missed all the opioid epidemic and other good drug crazes in places like solidly red Applachia. To drive through some of those towns is truly depressing.

LOL. Drugs??? Jeez...guess you've missed all the opioid epidemic and other good drug crazes in places like solidly red Applachia. To drive through some of those towns is truly depressing.
I missed nothing

Those are drugs that libs in california want to legalize - along with stealing to support drug addiction

Everywhere libs are in charge drugs are out of control

And its the worst in california

Forum List

Back