California native of San Bernardino returns after 12 years and is shocked by the decline

And I pointed out that you are wrong as the video clearly shows with video of the 1950’s and ‘60’s

Plus the testimony of the author who grew up there
Both born in 1976? One from Fontana, ever been there? ... LOL. You don't seem to understand. You blame it on the "libs" so it's only true to you why the decline. It has problems. It's dying even though the city itself is more conservative than the rest of the County. Check for yourself.

Both born in 1976? One from Fontana, ever been there? ... LOL. You don't seem to understand. You blame it on the "libs" so it's only true to you why the decline. It has problems. It's dying even though the city itself is more conservative than the rest of the County. Check for yourself.
Libs promote illegal drug use

In california they give away free needles and refuse to arrest drug abusers

People who use drugs and live on the street are not conservarives even if they once lived in a conservative family

People who use drugs and live on the street are not conservarives even if they once lived in a conservative family
No, they don't. Poverty, addiction, crime, and cash promote drug use. Last I looked, those were pretty universal reasons, not attached to one political group or the other.
I know dyed in the wool religious conservatives who succumbed to drug and alcohol addiction. It doesn't choose ideologies.

Are you demented, or what?

Where do you live? I want to blame and bash someone for how bad it is.

No, they don't. Poverty, addiction, crime, and cash promote drug use. Last I looked, those were pretty universal reasons, not attached to one political group or the other.
I know dyed in the wool religious conservatives who succumbed to drug and alcohol addiction. It doesn't choose ideologies.
Drug use is a favorite liberal pastime and has been or generations

Yes conservatives do fall prey to it

But its libs who make it all happen

Dude’s bud says teaching the children will recover the town. Pipe-dream. The children are fatherless and addicted before they’re 15.
Democrats suck.
He points to an art festival as saving the city

Drug use is a favorite liberal pastime and has been or generations

Yes conservatives do fall prey to it

But its libs who make it all happen
Only in your alt-right mind.
Drug addiction crosses economic, social, and political strata.

The need for drugs...makes it happen.

Only in your alt-right mind.
Drug addiction crosses economic, social, and political strata.

The need for drugs...makes it happen.
Generations ago conservatives opposed drugs that libs looked on favorably

And nothing has changed

Generations ago conservatives opposed drugs that libs looked on favorably

And nothing has changed
Bullshit, your stupid idea that your side is angels is just another load of shit you try to get people to buy like it was gold bricks.

I saw it coming 20 years ago when I visited the beautiful city of Seattle and saw how the parks were taken over by tramp housing. The ironic thing is that you can get a summons for dropping a chewing gum wrapper in some national parks but you can shit and piss anywhere you want in state and local parks.

I saw it coming 20 years ago when I visited the beautiful city of Seattle and saw how the parks were taken over by tramp housing. The ironic thing is that you can get a summons for dropping a chewing gum wrapper in some national parks but you can shit and piss anywhere you want in state and local parks.
I was there in the 1970's and saw urban decay then also.

California used to have the best public schools and highest standard of living.
But the Corrupt Democrat Cult took it over and made it their one party far left utopia and now it has the highest poverty rate and some of the worst public schools and the of some the highest tax rates.

Forum List

Back