🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

California pot companies warn of impending industry collapse

And the booze industry has done so much to help make a better, healthier society, right?

No more or less than any other industry. I do not blame what people do with it on those that make it any more than I blame companies that make guns for what people do with their guns.

Good to see all the authoritarians coming out in threads like this.

If growing up means I have to be an authoritarian asshole that wants to control everyone's lives I will take a pass. If my co-worker and his wife want to smoke a joint and play MarioCart on Friday night I think they should be allowed. They are both professionals with advanced degrees that probably make more money than you have seen in your loser lifetime.
Nah, just pay attention to reality in America….its no longer a white leave it to beaver, little house on the prairie or bonanza episode.
50% of the nation pay ZERO in income taxes….within that same 50% lies the biggest users and abusers of alcohol, cigarettes, marijuana, cocaine, meth, fentanyl etc etc…..Why would you want to compel this taxpayer dependent group of degenerate lowlifes to regress even further?

Last edited:
Seriously, this is like a comedy skit.

Dems are so stupid, they cant sell legal weed at a profit.

Yeah, and then there's folks like this one.

That's right! Asia. I forgot about Mexico too!

Cigarettes in Mexico are dirt cheap...they also taste like dirt but...yeah.

Asian cigs are dirt dirt cheap compared to the US.

I was in Jakarta, ID about 10 years ago...EVERYBODY smokes there, and smokes were about .50 per pack.

Total tax evasion.

Nice...fuck the tax man.

Forum List

Back