🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

California pot companies warn of impending industry collapse

Admit it…the legalization of weed will prove to be yet another case where deranged leftists seeking to cause degradation can’t get out of their own way.

Give it a little time, let more states do it and get the Feds out of the way....soon it will be no different than the booze industry.

LefTard Logic:
”100 years ago America experienced a prohibition a alcohol….therefore weed should be legal.”

Weed should be legal because we are a free country and weed is no different than alcohol. There is no logical reason for weed to not be legal, with you people it is just about controlling the lives of people, that is all you care about.

That’s awesome…so soon Mexican cartels will be spread out all over America?

There is no reason for cartels when it is legal and people can grow their own or buy it as the grocery store. It is people like you that are why the cartels are still involved.

Weed should be legal because we are a free country and weed is no different than alcohol. There is no logical reason for weed to not be legal, with you people it is just about controlling the lives of people, that is all you care about.
One would think we’d learn something from alcohol being legal….you upside-down Twilight Zoners-
“alcohol is legal, therefore all drugs should be legal.”

Last edited:
One would think that we’d learn something from alcohol being legal….you upside-down Twilight Zoners-
“alcohol is legal, therefore all drugs should be legal.”

Yes, we learned that freedom is better than authoritarianism, which just pisses you off so very much.

Like I’ve said many times before…that freedom bullshit went out the window circa 1925 when I was forced to pay your way through life when you decided to fuck yourself all up on drugs.

I knew that freedom pissed you off, glad you admitted it.

It's true and drives a new black market.

So now we have both legality and crime coexisting in the same market.

Only a greedy fucking politician could create such a thing.

That has always existed, same with cigarettes, people go to low tax States to buy smokes and sell them in high tax States.

I remember when I spoke exactly like you….I was 19….then I grew the fuck up….why haven’t you?

If growing up means I have to be an authoritarian asshole that wants to control everyone's lives I will take a pass. If my co-worker and his wife want to smoke a joint and play MarioCart on Friday night I think they should be allowed. They are both professionals with advanced degrees that probably make more money than you have seen in your loser lifetime.

I told people this when it all began. You can’t take a product that competes with illegal products and add 25% in taxes and think you’ll kill the illegal market.

Once people buy it how the hell can you tell where it came from? Your laws are worthless.

They can't even sell pot right, WTF?

What are Democrats good at besides a fictional world and selling victim roles, anyone?

That has always existed, same with cigarettes, people go to low tax States to buy smokes and sell them in high tax States.

Well kinda...except in the grey market cigarette trade the tax man is still gettin his slice.

It might be the Oklahoma tax man, or the Missouri tax man but the tax man somewhere is gettin a slice.

Corporations are getting theirs as well as cigarette tobacco is highly processed and cigarettes are manufactured products.

Reefer on the street is essentially plucked from plant, dried, packed and moved.

The entire corporate/state apparatus is bypassed.

I knew there was a problem with marijuana growers when their stock on the stock market couldn't hold it's value...

So there's a proliferation of illegal marijuana? And people can tell the difference between them because the illegal stuff is "better" than the legal and is cheaper as well?

There's only a small segment of the population that is going to actually use the stuff to begin with...and it isn't the rich elite using it either. It's the poor, low skilled labor pool that has recently quit their jobs that by far are the largest population segment which uses the stuff...

And they believe that a proliferation of head shops are the answer? The places are empty now...why would more be better?

Well kinda...except in the grey market cigarette trade the tax man is still gettin his slice.

It might be the Oklahoma tax man, or the Missouri tax man but the tax man somewhere is gettin a slice.

Corporations are getting theirs as well as cigarette tobacco is highly processed and cigarettes are manufactured products.

Reefer on the street is essentially plucked from plant, dried, packed and moved.

The entire corporate/state apparatus is bypassed.

Yeah, and then there's folks like this one.

Forum List

Back