Call for the Gilets Jaunes again in France on December 1

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
The movement begins to scare the government the anger of the French is growing up day by day and the police violence is present, an images among others.

Dsg8N5NWoAEPdwR.jpg

CRS in France.jpg

DerniersMotsAvantDeMourir .jpg

In b4 they bring out old guillotines and Macron's head rolls.

You know, there's a reason my family came to America. Pretty sure it was last guillotine time.

Hello, Yellow Vests last Saturday have been close to the Elysee, it's all going to end in a bad way, why does it insist and not make a gesture for the poor people ?

Hello, Yellow Vests last Saturday have been close to the Elysee, it's all going to end in a bad way, why does it insist and not make a gesture for the poor people ?

Because they know better than the poor people what's good for them.

(Not really, but they think they do.)

"Let them eat cake." Ring a bell?

Right around then..my family came to America.

I'm guessing Macron does not return to France.

Your family come from France? I do not understand what you mean he will not return to France? in any case, he does not want to receive the Yellow Vests that it is not the level of the president to receive the yellowjackets. but they were received at the Elysée

IMG_20180622_102555.jpg

Your family come from France? I do not understand what you mean he will not return to France? in any case, he does not want to receive the Yellow Vests that it is not the level of the president to receive the yellowjackets. but they were received at the Elysée

IMG_20180622_102555.jpg

A) Yes, A long time ago. Like before America was America. I am American.

B) He's in Argentina right now, let's see if he comes back.

Last edited:
He will come back i think he starting to worry a little more but he like to talk against us only when he is not in France, we really hate this President i think he is worse that Obama can you just imagine what we are living ?

Forum List

Back