Call them losers instead of terrorists?

appears ravi looks like an idiot yet again

The FBI was last night hunting a 12-strong terrorist “sleeper cell” linked to the Boston marathon bomb brothers.

Police believe Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were specially trained to carry out the devastating attack.

More than 1,000 FBI operatives were last night working to track down the cell and arrested a man and two women 60 miles from Boston in the hours before Dzhokhar’s dramatic capture after a bloody shootout on Friday.

A source close to the investigation said: “We have no doubt the brothers were not acting alone. The devices used to detonate the two bombs were highly sophisticated and not the kind of thing people learn from Google.

“They were too advanced. Someone gave the brothers the skills and it is now our job to find out just who they were. Agents think the sleeper cell has up to a dozen members and has been waiting several years for their day to come.”

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk Boston bombers: FBI hunting 12-strong terrorist ?sleeper cell? linked to brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev - Mirror Online
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Trying to downplay this Boston attack as boys will be boys that they were just acting up a bit is troubling.

Somebody who bombs a crowd of spectators or executes a cop as he sits in a patrol car is not a combatant, though he is truly an enemy of America and the rest of humanity. He is a killer.

True.

Criminals, losers, cowards, terrorists, killers…

All of the above.

But not ‘enemy combatants.’

And indeed, ‘enemy combatants’ are criminals, losers, cowards, terrorists, and killers, regardless the ‘political’ justification for their actions.

no surprise ravi and TM minimize these guys actions

:rolleyes:

Where did I do that, loser?

by minimizing their actions. you ravi'd all over this thread and it is downright embarrassing. this wasn't just mass murder or injuries, this was a political or religious agenda and they did indeed seek to inspire fear. to claim otherwise is ludicrous.

if these two had been conservative gun nuts, you would be screaming bloody terrorism all over the board. you're transparent.
Go away, dope, and let the adults discuss things.

Trying to downplay this Boston attack as boys will be boys that they were just acting up a bit is troubling.
It would be if anyone actually did that.

I can't believe the level of stupidity on this messageboard.

Where did I do that, loser?

by minimizing their actions. you ravi'd all over this thread and it is downright embarrassing. this wasn't just mass murder or injuries, this was a political or religious agenda and they did indeed seek to inspire fear. to claim otherwise is ludicrous.

if these two had been conservative gun nuts, you would be screaming bloody terrorism all over the board. you're transparent.
Go away, dope, and let the adults discuss things.

such an adult and intelligent reply....:rolleyes:

you know i'm right and all you can do is whine like a little girl. you can't counter a single thing i said.

the right is begining to completely lose it.

Katz just said she wants to do everything she can to see this country fail.

the right is begining to completely lose it.

Katz just said she wants to do everything she can to see this country fail.

Don't lie. It's break apart. Igor Panarin wrote an excellent essay on the coming breakup of the US. Read it sometime. I do want liberalism to fail. But then it always does fail.

When I picture a 'loser" I picture a guy living in his parents basement who has not worked in years, plays video games and or generally does not care about his appearance.

Not men hell-bent on killing and ripping the arms and legs off of children to have them die in their mothers arms while she comforts his sister whose leg was blown off too.

They are terrorists bent on killing.

Forum List

Back