Calling All Christians.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
You've probably heard atheists claim that there is no evidence for God. So I'm asking all of you to present any evidence you may have run across. It's impossible for one person to be aware of all the evidence, so I want your help to collect as much as possible. So let's see it. Post your best evidence here.
I'll start by saying that science has evidence for the existence of God. It is a scientific fact that nothing physical can create itself. So, where did we come from if there is no Creator.

You've probably heard atheists claim that there is no evidence for God. So I'm asking all of you to present any evidence you may have run across. It's impossible for one person to be aware of all the evidence, so I want your help to collect as much as possible. So let's see it. Post your best evidence here.
I'll start by saying that science has evidence for the existence of God. It is a scientific fact that nothing physical can create itself. So, where did we come from if there is no Creator.
I'm gonna make one comment, then I'll back off, and let you take it from there. You aren't exactly accurate in what us atheists keep asking for. We are asking for objective, verifiable evidence of the existence of God. I only make this point, so that you don't get a bunch of anecdotal stuff that you know would not be sufficient to sway the opinion of an atheist.

Carry on...

Try "Evidence that Demands a Verdict"; "The Secret History of the Human Race" (Hari Krishna evidence against evolution); and pointing out that the Septuagent was published in Alexandria prior to the fulfillment of many of the pre-incarnate prophecies. (The Hebrew OT was put in its current form after Islam arose.)

I can't provide evidence, at least not empirically. I know this, I believe in God and one day we will all find out what exists or doesn't. I'm in no rush.

• Banned
Try "Evidence that Demands a Verdict"; "The Secret History of the Human Race" (Hari Krishna evidence against evolution); and pointing out that the Septuagent was published in Alexandria prior to the fulfillment of many of the pre-incarnate prophecies. (The Hebrew OT was put in its current form after Islam arose.)
IDK about all that. All I know is that you cannot have a creation without a Creator. The universe exists. It could not have created itself. Therefore, it was Created. Good enough for me.

The Miracle of the Sun at Fatima is proof of God. It is not true there is no proof, because there it is. There is no way to explain the miracle away.

The Miracle of the Sun at Fatima is proof of God. It is not true there is no proof, because there it is. There is no way to explain the miracle away.
Marking my post as "funny" doesn't make Fatima go away.

You know, I can't point to any specific thing out in the world that says that God exists, but I CAN point to several interesting events in my life that point to the existence of God. At least to me they do, because the sequence of events was pretty strange, and, I was presented with a choice.

you cannot prove there is a god..period

The Miracle of the Sun at Fatima is proof of God.

Nice. Got a photo?

The person who marked this as funny is no doubt refusing to look into the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima.

The person who marked this as funny is no doubt refusing to look into the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima.
what miracle was that??

there doesn't need to be a god
there doesn't need to be a creator
all of this is beyond human imagination/comprehension

what miracle was that??
It's like all the other miracles. A big hullabaloo with no evidence of anything.

Forum List

Back