Calling All Christians.

You've probably heard atheists claim that there is no evidence for God. So I'm asking all of you to present any evidence you may have run across. It's impossible for one person to be aware of all the evidence, so I want your help to collect as much as possible. So let's see it. Post your best evidence here.
I'll start by saying that science has evidence for the existence of God. It is a scientific fact that nothing physical can create itself. So, where did we come from if there is no Creator.
you cannot prove there is a god..period
The Miracle of the Sun at Fatima is proof of God.
The person who marked this as funny is no doubt refusing to look into the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima.
what miracle was that??
It's like all the other miracles. A big hullabaloo with no evidence of anything.
I have provided a link.

Look at all the crazy things the sun is doing in this photo, irrefutably proving the existence of God!

People_looking_miracle_sun.jpg

Look at all those twirls and flips!!!

You've probably heard atheists claim that there is no evidence for God. So I'm asking all of you to present any evidence you may have run across. It's impossible for one person to be aware of all the evidence, so I want your help to collect as much as possible. So let's see it. Post your best evidence here.
I'll start by saying that science has evidence for the existence of God. It is a scientific fact that nothing physical can create itself. So, where did we come from if there is no Creator.
Newspapers published testimony from reporters and other people who claimed to have witnessed extraordinary solar activity, such as the sun appearing to "dance" or zig-zag in the sky, careen towards the earth, or emit multicolored light and radiant colors
1. newspapers reported---we sure can believe everything they say !! :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:
2. solar activity !! that really is proof :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:
3. ''appeared to dance'' !!!??!!
what miracle?? this is so ludicrous it is laughable

The person who marked this as funny is no doubt refusing to look into the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima.
what miracle was that??
It's like all the other miracles. A big hullabaloo with no evidence of anything.
I have provided a link.
your link says you are wrong !!!
According to critics, the eyewitness testimony was actually a collection of inconsistent and contradictory accounts. Proposed alternate explanations include witnesses being deceived by their senses due to prolonged staring at the sun and then seeing something unusual as expected

Newspapers published testimony from reporters and other people who claimed to have witnessed extraordinary solar activity, such as the sun appearing to "dance" or zig-zag in the sky, careen towards the earth, or emit multicolored light and radiant colors
1. newspapers reported---we sure can believe everything they say !! :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:
Well, you wanted proof of God, and I gave it to you.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

If there is no God, then why do we exist? Why is it so important to some people to believe that everything is just an accident? Why do they insist that there is no Creator? They actually seem personally offended by the idea. Well, you know what? It's because they are offended. They are offended that Christians remind them that they are sinners and bound for eternity in Hell. Their pride will never allow them to admit that they are not good enough to make it to Heaven on their own. Just saying.

Well, you wanted proof of God, and I gave it to you.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.
OMG mah goood PROOOF!!!

MiracleSun-770x439_c.jpg

and it's 1917 !!! nothing more recent?
they still have controversy on the JFK assassination in 1963!! with video !!
I guess god hasn't done a recent one because of all the smartphone cameras/drones/security cameras

Try "Evidence that Demands a Verdict"; "The Secret History of the Human Race" (Hari Krishna evidence against evolution); and pointing out that the Septuagent was published in Alexandria prior to the fulfillment of many of the pre-incarnate prophecies. (The Hebrew OT was put in its current form after Islam arose.)
IDK about all that. All I know is that you cannot have a creation without a Creator. The universe exists. It could not have created itself. Therefore, it was Created. Good enough for me.
So, where did the creator come from?

Jesus hated the Jews and promised God would take vengeance upon them. And, exactly as Jesus predicted, down to many details, God brought great tribulation upon the Jews and destroyed their nation and their temple. Fulfilled prophesy is proof of God.

The Olivet discord ends the way Jesus' parables do, with the God Damned Jews being thrown into Hell, Hell being Jesus' invention for eternal disposition of Jews: Matthew 24:45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant [Christians], whom his master has set over his household, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes. 47 Truly, I say to you, he will set him over all his possessions. 48 But if that wicked servant [Jews] says to himself, ‘My master is delayed,’ 49 and begins to beat his fellow servants and eats and drinks with drunkards, 50 the master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know 51 and will cut him in pieces and put him with the hypocrites. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth [Hell].

I'm not sure what you're looking for. You asked for proof of God, and I provided it. Then you looked at it and ridiculed the evidence. I'm not sure there's any point in continuing this discussion.

If there is no God, then why do we exist? Why is it so important to some people to believe that everything is just an accident? Why do they insist that there is no Creator? They actually seem personally offended by the idea. Well, you know what? It's because they are offended. They are offended that Christians remind them that they are sinners and bound for eternity in Hell. Their pride will never allow them to admit that they are not good enough to make it to Heaven on their own. Just saying.
1. the bible/religion/etc is man made
2. god's most important creation is extremely flawed
3. the catholic church is so flawed/etc
...a. preaches we shouldn't sin--of all people who shouldn't sin--the catholic priests abuse children
......aa, the catholic hierarchy tried/tries to sweep these sins under the rug
...b. severely castigated people for believing the earth is NOT the center of the universe
...c. murdered/tortured people during the inquisition
...d. attacked a CHRISTIAN town during the crusades for $$$$$ !!!
Siege of Zara - Wikipedia
etc etc

....why shouldn't we question man made beliefs?

Jesus hated the Jews and promised God would take vengeance upon them. And, exactly as Jesus predicted, down to many details, God brought great tribulation upon the Jews and destroyed their nation and their temple. Fulfilled prophesy is proof of God.

The Olivet discord ends the way Jesus' parables do, with the God Damned Jews being thrown into Hell, Hell being Jesus' invention for eternal disposition of Jews: Matthew 24:45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant [Christians], whom his master has set over his household, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes. 47 Truly, I say to you, he will set him over all his possessions. 48 But if that wicked servant [Jews] says to himself, ‘My master is delayed,’ 49 and begins to beat his fellow servants and eats and drinks with drunkards, 50 the master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know 51 and will cut him in pieces and put him with the hypocrites. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth [Hell].

Jesus hated the Jews?:haha:

Hate to tell you dude, but Jesus was Jewish.

Jesus wasn't a Jew. Try to respond to the argument presented, rather than parroting lies. You're just proving that you're stupid.

Jesus wasn't a Jew? Really? Then you should have no problem posting a link that says so.

And, if Jesus wasn't Jewish, then why in the Bible does it say that when He was crucified, they also posted a sign at the top of his cross that translated said "King of the Jews"?

Jesus wasn't a Jew. Try to respond to the argument presented, rather than parroting lies. You're just proving that you're stupid.

Jesus wasn't a Jew? Really? Then you should have no problem posting a link that says so.

And, if Jesus wasn't Jewish, then why in the Bible does it say that when He was crucified, they also posted a sign at the top of his cross that translated said "King of the Jews"?

I was speaking of fulfilled prophesy and showing that Jesus wrapped up the prophesy with damning the Jews to Hell. What, Jesus didn't damn the Jews to Hell, as I quoted him doing, because the Romans posted a sign calling him the king of the Jews?

There's a difference between being a Jew and being King of the Jews.

And, you worthless piece of brainless shit, the Antichrist people you call Jews and try to equate Jesus to by calling Jesus a Jew are not real Jews.

Forum List

Back