Can a Democrat on here Articulate Biden's Likely Strategy to Beat Trump in 2024?

And you love comparing apples to oranges. :laughing0301:

Imagine if there was no China Flu. :smoke:
I point out the DJIA increases because you brought up Obama's policies and said they were "stifling".

Trump got rid of the stifling policies

You've also said this in the past...

Obama's regulations were starting to take hold of the economy which was slowing and the stock market

Trump got rid of Obama's economy regulations

So, again, why didn't your blob's economy do as well? You made these statements before COVID by the way....so you can't fall back on to blaming covid for the massive failures of your blob.

PS: You also blamed congress for shutting down the economy.

Better until congress shut down the economy.
How did they do that? They passed all of your blob's stimulus bills.

I agree Biden is too old to be president.

But he’s only a few years older than Trump.

Biden appears to have early dementia and is almost ready for skilled nursing, Trump is obese doesn’t exercise and close to having a massive heart attack.

America deserves better than having to pick between two old men on the brink of death.

I point out the DJIA increases because you brought up Obama's policies and said they were "stifling".

You've also said this in the past...

So, again, why didn't your blob's economy do as well? You made these statements before COVID by the way....so you can't fall back on to blaming covid for the massive failures of your blob.

PS: You also blamed congress for shutting down the economy.

How did they do that? They passed all of your blob's stimulus bills.

Study May 28 2015 to Nov 6 2016 This is when Obama's "stifling policies" were taking hold of the DOW.
What happened Nov 6? The election, the DOW moved up from there on the election news until the China Virus.
Then made the 'V' recovery from there.

... and has done very nicely the last five months.

The question is how soft a landing if a recession develops. I think one will happen, but with and if strong consumerison continues, how difficult the landing will be is simply unknown now.

Why don't Democrats just nominate someone decent, instead of playing Weekend at Bernie's, starring Cap:n Droolcup?

Anybody who is in a party that will nominate Trump has nothing to say about who gets nominated in any other party.
Ok. That ain't me. Why not push someone better than Biden? Seriously, coherent and not a jackass would wipe the floor with Trump's buffoonery.

Study May 28 2015 to Nov 6 2016 This is when Obama's "stifling policies" were taking hold of the DOW.
What happened Nov 6? The election, the DOW moved up from there on the election news until the China Virus.
Then made the 'V' recovery from there.
His policies took hold...7 years after being inaugurated? After the GOP took back Congress--both houses as I recall. But I'm guessing the same congress you blame for Trump's shitty performance was not a factor in 2014-2016?

His policies took hold...7 years after being inaugurated? After the GOP took back Congress--both houses as I recall. But I'm guessing the same congress you blame for Trump's shitty performance was not a factor in 2014-2016?
His policies were not in place on day 1, don't be stupid. It was an accumulation over those years.
Deny it all you want, I could care less what goes through your mind.

His policies were not in place on day 1, don't be stupid. It was an accumulation over those years.
Deny it all you want, I could care less what goes through your mind.
After 8 years, his stock market was up 149%.... The same "onerous regulations" that were supposed to hurt big business somehow caused their stock prices to soar. Your blob never got close to it. But believe whatever you want. You still believe that your blob's favorite book is the Bible, he won the 2020 election, and that 1/6 was a false flag operation.

You're clinically retarded.

After 8 years, his stock market was up 149%.... The same "onerous regulations" that were supposed to hurt big business somehow caused their stock prices to soar. Your blob never got close to it. But believe whatever you want. You still believe that your blob's favorite book is the Bible, he won the 2020 election, and that 1/6 was a false flag operation.

You're clinically retarded.
deflecting?
You don't know what the blob could have done in eight years, so stop with your BS.

Well in 4 he ran up $8T in new debt. So I guess that means in 8 he could have run up $16T in new debt.

His stock market never out performed President Obama's . That is simply a fact so stop with your BS.
Well, there was the shutting down of the economy which you and your ilk were for.
So just stop with the BS, second request. I know it's hard for you.
Trump's Dow was hitting new highs all along leading up to the pandemic.
I made a lot of money in investing during the Trump years. Your savings account
probably did see that being the interest rates were so low.

Well, there was the shutting down of the economy which you and your ilk were for.
So just stop with the BS, second request. I know it's hard for you.
Trump's Dow was hitting new highs all along leading up to the pandemic.
I made a lot of money in investing during the Trump years. Your savings account
probably did see that being the interest rates were so low.
Was it ever up 149% under your blob? Nope.

As for stock market highs:

1690927001839.png

Keep serving them up, I'll keep kicking your ass.

We have made a lot of money under Obama, Trump, and Biden, with all the ups and downs.

And now it looks like the worst we will get it a 'baby' recession. We have done very well.

Forum List

Back