Can a Democrat on here Articulate Biden's Likely Strategy to Beat Trump in 2024?

I didn't. I also did not have myself injected...FIVE FREAKING TIMES....with a "vaccine" only approved for "emergency" use.

FIVE times. Holy goodness.
I wanted to be done with Covid and the disruption to my life. Maybe the vaxx wasn't perfect but it was better than waiting for the perfect product that may have been taken several years to come or even never for a mutating virus.

I wanted to be done with Covid and the disruption to my life. Maybe the vaxx wasn't perfect but it was better than waiting for the perfect product that may have been taken several years to come or even never for a mutating virus.

EVERYONE wanted to be "done with Covid". And for too many, being injected with this utter rot was NOT better than "waiting for the perfect product". They would have been much better off taking Vitamin D, garlic, quercertin and yes, ivermectin than injecting God only knows what into themselves.

You know this. So you lash out at me for making the better choice.

But hey, kudos for at least coming for enough to justify why you made what you kinda-sorta recognize was not a great choice.

EVERYONE wanted to be "done with Covid". And for too many, being injected with this utter rot was NOT better than "waiting for the perfect product". They would have been much better off taking Vitamin D, garlic, quercertin and yes, ivermectin than injecting God only knows what into themselves.

You know this. So you lash out at me for making the better choice.

But hey, kudos for at least coming for enough to justify why you made what you kinda-sorta recognize was not a great choice.
Sure. Big pharma wanted to kill off its customers. Or it was really a fight between the vitamin peddlers and big garlic.
You guys always think someone is out to fuck you over and that's why you are conspiracy crackpots.

Sure. Big pharma wanted to kill off its customers. Or it was really a fight between the vitamin peddlers and big garlic.
You guys always think someone is out to fuck you over and that's why you are conspiracy crackpots.

Nah, it's not that deep. They pushed out a wholly inferior product for the $$$. You took it--five times.

I didn't. I'm better off for it.

Simple as that.

Nah, it's not that deep. They pushed out a wholly inferior product for the $$$. You took it--five times.

I didn't. I'm better off for it.

Simple as that.
That's capitalism. It exploits every emergency, catastrophe or unfortunate incident because capitalism is about making the most money you can with WHATEVER it is you are selling. The ultimate goal of capitalism is a monopoly. That is nothing that people "fall" for. It's just the way it is. That doesn't make the vaxx useless or dangerous, just overpriced like anything else

That's capitalism. It exploits every emergency, catastrophe or unfortunate incident because capitalism is about making the most money you can with WHATEVER it is you are selling. The ultimate goal of capitalism is a monopoly. That is nothing that people "fall" for. It's just the way it is. That doesn't make the vaxx useless or dangerous, just overpriced like anything else

Yes, Big Pharma is out to make the big $$$ with your body. You fell for it and are mad at ME for it. And have low personal insults to show for it.

Sad, but there we are.

BTW, your insults are annoying, like gnats buzzing around my walk, because I just have to wade through them to get to what you want to say. But other than that, no effect. Trust me.

Yes, Big Pharma is out to make the big $$$ with your body. You fell for it and are mad at ME for it. And have low personal insults to show for it.

Sad, but there we are.

BTW, your insults are annoying, like gnats buzzing around my walk, because I just have to wade through them to get to what you want to say. But other than that, no effect. Trust me.
You think you are telling me something most people don't already know? How many vaxx producers have you put out of business so far with your vitamins and your horse dewormer?
Exactly zero. You yahoos had no impact on them.

You think you are telling me something most people don't already know? How many vaxx producers have you put out of business so far with your vitamins and your horse dewormer?
Exactly zero. You yahoos had no impact on them.

I do not care. I'm not motivated by putting people out of business. I was and AM motivated by not having myself injected--maybe FIVE times, no less--with an untested product that will likely cause heart issues, blood clots, autoimmune diseases and cancers--and over time, God only knows what.

I do not care. I'm not motivated by putting people out of business. I was and AM motivated by not having myself injected--maybe FIVE times, no less--with an untested product that will likely cause heart issues, blood clots, autoimmune diseases and cancers--and over time, God only knows what.
What do you care? You eat horse dewormer and probably potted meat too. Now go back into your double wide and fry something.

What do you care? You eat horse dewormer and probably potted meat too. Now go back into your double wide and fry something.

Is the liberal harpie admitting to being a classist bigot then?

Whatever happened to liberals, the champion of the "little guy"?

Heh.

Corn Pop was a bad dude.

How many Americans went to prison for minor crap because of Joe Biden?

I know he won't get their vote, because they can't, but they have family and friends.

I'm one of those. Joe Biden? Fuck him.

Hate and fear.
Not "Destroy America to institute Communism in between Canada and Mexico."

Anything but that. Will. Work.

The "saving grace" is: Democrats think Americans are stupid, but they're not, not by a long shot.

Ah but you are. Your insult was I live in a "double wide" trailer. Most liberal harpies use this insult. What do you have against poorer people living in "double wides"?
I have nothing against poor people living in trailers. Better a trailer than on the street.
You avoided my remark about fried food. Probably because you eat a lot of fried food and feel embarrassed that I exposed you.
Arlette fights for truth, justice and the American way. That's just how I roll.

I have nothing against poor people living in trailers. Better a trailer than on the street.
You avoided my remark about fried food. Probably because you eat a lot of fried food and feel embarrassed that I exposed you.
Arlette fights for truth, justice and the American way. That's just how I roll.

You don't though. You're every judgmental, aged liberal harpie I've ever seen, PRETENDING to care about your "lessers" but really judging the hell out of them--making cracks about "fried food" and "double wides".

Just own who you are, already. We can see it. You're not fooling anyone.

You don't though. You're every judgmental, aged liberal harpie I've ever seen, PRETENDING to care about your "lessers" but really judging the hell out of them--making cracks about "fried food" and "double wides".

Just own who you are, already. We can see it. You're not fooling anyone.
You are entitled to your opinion. I really don't understand what set you off now.

Getting vaxxed for the overwhelming number who did was the right thing: less illness, less hospitalization, less death.

Those of you who refused when, in fact, you could have been vaxxed, are lucky.

I know of more unvaxxed covid deaths than I know of covid 'long life' problems.

Forum List

Back