Can Anyone Help Me Find the "Baghdad Bob" Rubio Rally Tonight?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I know that tonight's complete wipe out of the Rubio campaign, where he failed to get more than 20% ANYWHERE, so this must surely mean that he is on the CUSP OF VICTORY!

I am in a somber mood and would like a nice humorus 'pick me up', so I started looking for Baghdad Bobs rally but I cant find it.

Anyone got it on CNN or CSPAN?

Thanks, its much appreciated.

:D

drunken-couple-puke-together.jpg

I know that tonight's complete wipe out of the Rubio campaign, where he failed to get more than 20% ANYWHERE, so this must surely mean that he is on the CUSP OF VICTORY!

I am in a somber mood and would like a nice humorus 'pick me up', so I started looking for Baghdad Bobs rally but I cant find it.

Anyone got it on CNN or CSPAN?

Thanks, its much appreciated.

:D

Never heard of him

Rubio is in Puerto Rico trying for a win. We all know how winning there matters. You know if he loses the then there always is.....ah...it could hurt a bit.

I love those Hey I came in third with less then 20% of the vote and no delegates Rubio victory speeches don't you?

Puerto Rico Rally with Marco Rubio

Yep he was in Puerto Rico for rally tonight, don't know about 'Baghdad Bob' though

Oh come on, you dont see the resemblance between Little Marcos declaration of victory after every primary and Baghdad Bob's declaration that Iraqi troops were routing our forces back in 2003?

A ground hog could see that.

:funnyface:Actually I'm more of an ostrich when it comes to politics.....atleast before I came to this site.....so no I don't know about B-Bob before this :dunno:

Yep he was in Puerto Rico for rally tonight, don't know about 'Baghdad Bob' though

Oh come on, you dont see the resemblance between Little Marcos declaration of victory after every primary and Baghdad Bob's declaration that Iraqi troops were routing our forces back in 2003?

:funnyface:Actually I'm more of an ostrich when it comes to politics.....atleast before I came to this site.....so no I don't know about B-Bob before this :dunno:
Lol, well alright an ostrich could see it to then.

CNBC's Kernan: Rubio Sounded Like 'Baghdad Bob' Last Night - Breitbart

Forum List

Back