can anyone please explain this Donald Trump tweet?

It's not unusual to have a short discussion about something you know won't happen.
I can't tell you how many times that's happened with me.
How many times have you tweeted after that short discussion that the idea will really be great?

"The fact that President Putin and I discussed a Cyber Security unit doesn't mean I think it can happen. It can't-but a ceasefire can,& did!"

why would you discuss something with a world leader if you don't think it can happen?
To explore the possibility. Because he asked you to.
His prior tweets seemed to indicate he was all in on the concept and had in fact agreed on it. And Tillerson backed him up. It could be that he heard the reactions to this knuckleheaded idea and backed off. But to say it was only a possibility doesn't seem to square with what he and his peeps were saying a day earlier. It's pretty clear to me and we got to the right result.

It's non news. It's completely irrelevant.
I hear you don't care about it. I sure did for 12 hours. It was an abysmal idea.

"The fact that President Putin and I discussed a Cyber Security unit doesn't mean I think it can happen. It can't-but a ceasefire can,& did!"

why would you discuss something with a world leader if you don't think it can happen?

He just told you the reason there. It's difficult to understand if you are a lefty who thinks Trump is a moron (but in reality he's the moron).

Forum List

Back