Can anyone tell me which poster has used this pic in the past?

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
So this picture was just recently posted by someone who claims it is their picture.

desertshoot.jpg

I am almost certain I have seen another poster use this same picture previously on USMB and claim it is a picture of them. However, I can't remember who it was! The only person I think it might have been is Neubarth, but I'm just not sure. Does anyone remember the pic and who posted it as a supposed self-portrait?

So this picture was just recently posted by someone who claims it is their picture.

desertshoot.jpg

I am almost certain I have seen another poster use this same picture previously on USMB and claim it is a picture of them. However, I can't remember who it was! The only person I think it might have been is Neubarth, but I'm just not sure. Does anyone remember the pic and who posted it as a supposed self-portrait?

Gotta be some short little toothless teapartier.

It's looking like my memory was entirely wrong about this, and the same poster posted the picture in the past, not another.

I'm a dolt, apparently, feel free to delete this! :redface:

desertshoot.jpg

Gotta be some short little toothless teapartier.
Mal has several teeth!

Forum List

Back