Can anyone verify this?

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I have to admit, the resemblance is uncanny.

Liberal college chick is actually a guy.

college-liberal-is-actually-a-dude1.jpg

The guy has three moles on his neck and a mole on his forehead.
The chick has covered them up with blemish cream.

The lips are all wrong.
Not really. You can do a lot with make-up.
Not that much.
Oh, really? Take a look at these before and after images and say that.

make-up transformations - Google Search
Why is it mportant to you? It’s really not worth my time arguing further. I just gave my 2 cents worth.
It's not important to me. You made a statement that was obviously incorrect, so I corrected it.

That’s why you started a thread on it...
The lips are all wrong.
Not that much.

Why is it mportant to you? It’s really not worth my time arguing further. I just gave my 2 cents worth.
It's not important to me. You made a statement that was obviously incorrect, so I corrected it.

This is from a Reddit thread posted four years. The guy's friends were ribbing him and saying that he looked like the smug liberal hippie meme, but they are not the same person. Still funny, though.

Not that much.

Not that much.

I started this thread for entertainment purposes only. The correction I made was about whether or not make-up could make major alterations to one's appearance. You claimed that it could not. I proved you wrong. Have a nice day.

No, I said the lips weren’t the same. I never claimed looks couldn’t change with makeup. Sometimes you really are too quick to react without re-reading. You don’t just do it to me. I only seem to have that trouble with your posts. Not trying to be harsh. Just saying.
Not that much.

Not that much.

I started this thread for entertainment purposes only. The correction I made was about whether or not make-up could make major alterations to one's appearance. You claimed that it could not. I proved you wrong. Have a nice day.

This is from a Reddit thread posted four years. The guy's friends were ribbing him and saying that he looked like the smug liberal hippie meme, but they are not the same person. Still funny, though.

I didn't hear about that story , to funny.

No, I said the lips weren’t the same. I never claimed looks couldn’t change with makeup. Sometimes you really are too quick to react without re-reading. You don’t just do it to me. I only seem to have that trouble with your posts. Not trying to be harsh. Just saying.

Post #9

I said "Not really. You can do a lot with make-up." Read your reply to that. You said "Not that much"

Forum List

Back