Can Bernie still win?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Can it happen? I mean Clinton did NOT get enough bound delegates to win and the super delegates CAN change their minds. Will they!? Do they think the email leaks are just the tip of the iceberg? Dot Com what do you think?

CNN keeps reporting sanders folks are screaming lock her up and that they will vote for stein and demexit is trending on Twitter now and ppl are saying if Bernie isn't the nominee they are starting a new party..to me is like watching a fascinating hilarious comedy movie! Never thought I would watch the dem convention but it's on right now on my tv lol

The emails change everything. Look at the polls and then consider how these emails will sway even more voters away from Clinton, as the representative of the political establishment. In his speech at the RNC, Trump was very convincing as he blamed Obama and the democrats for America's race problems, the failure of America's inner cities, and terrorism; the average American is too angry to consider that these issues have more to do with the rampant and unchecked "i'm fine so screw you" capitalism that Donald Trump advocates. Too many people love him as the anti-establishment protest vote.
The democrats have to realize that if they don't nominate Bernie Sanders, Trump will be the next president.

Bernie sold out.. He's done. I don't understand why he betrayed his millions of followers who had his back for over a year pouring the hearts, souls, and money in the cause. These people are feeling what we have felt for the last 4- 6 yrs... Utterly betrayed, disillusioned.. the blinders are off and the ugly truth can no longer be denied.. They may not win this election but you can bet your sweet ass they are the future of the Democrat Party.

Bernie sold out.. He's done. I don't understand why he betrayed his millions of followers who had his back for over a year pouring the hearts, souls, and money in the cause. These people are feeling what we have felt for the last 4- 6 yrs... Utterly betrayed, disillusioned.. the blinders are off and the ugly truth can no longer be denied.. They may not win this election but you can bet your sweet ass they are the future of the Democrat Party.

Clinton bought him.off.....

Clinton bought him.off.....
Yep.. Nice position on a committee or in her Administration.. It's disgusting, just like Debbie Wasserman having a place in her campaign.. How filthy are these liberals?

Forum List

Back