🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can Hollywood Redeem Itself?

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
This... Unlike legions of woketard remakes, and forced PC correct sequels looks to have potential. Oh, so many years later they've brought back the original cast, and includeded the super hot Jenna Ortega, for a sequel to Beetlejuice, that looks like it might actually be a good movie, and sequel. Bringing back to the silver screen actors we haven't seen in some time. I'm keeping an eye on this one...

Last edited:
A remake of films like “ The Sand Pebbles “ and “The Wild Bunch” and The Swimmer “ and “ Harold & Maude “ would revive Hollywood

1718554561363.png

Hollyweird has finished itself off.

Oh Please.

I'm sorry you LOST all your ability to sit back, relax, and enjoy a good movie.

There is PLENTY of great stuff if you can just find a way to ignore the stuff that pisses you off.

Oh Please.

I'm sorry you LOST all your ability to sit back, relax, and enjoy a good movie.

There is PLENTY of great stuff if you can just find a way to ignore the stuff that pisses you off.

Sorry you lost your ability to sit back, relax allow someone to have an opinion that might differ from yours.

The leftist curse.

But keep trying.

Sorry you lost your ability to sit back, relax allow someone to have an opinion that might differ from yours.

The leftist curse.

But keep trying.
You have every right to your opinion.

So, according to you, I'm NOT allowed to discuss your opinion, but You are allowed to discuss my opinion.

Just chill.

Hollywood doesn't need to redeem itself. It just needs to make profits. It seems to be working so far.

I was thinkin it was my “ Harold & Maude “ Remake comment ( But I guess others liked that Movie too )

not working most of the time
3 of the top 5 made profits last year in spite of dual strikes, added expenses to production from COVID, and declining numbers of releases. One of the other 2---Disney---hides its movie numbers piling all into categories with all all its other licensing deals so they can only guesstimate. The other one--Paramount--just throws buckets of cash into the dumpster fire that is their streaming model--hoping each new bucket will suddenly extinguish the flames.

Forum List

Back