Can Hunter Biden Case be Reopened?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I heard about the plea deal, but can't they reopen the case so he is properly charged and then convicted?

---The younger Biden has agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanor offenses related to his filing of federal income taxes---

I heard about the plea deal, but can't they reopen the case so he is properly charged and then convicted?

---The younger Biden has agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanor offenses related to his filing of federal income taxes---

His dad has the power to given Hunter a pardon.

And he also has the power to fire any prosecutor who works for DOJ.

The only way Hunter will face justice is in someplace like Arkansas

The investigation lasted for five years, dope.

His dad has the power to given Hunter a pardon.

And he also has the power to fire any prosecutor who works for DOJ.

The only way Hunter will face justice is in someplace like Arkansas
Did Biden fire the Trump appointed prosecutor, Skippy?

No, but you can continue crying your eyes out over it.
4i6Ckte.gif

Wingnuts were SO SURE that Hunter was going to prison for a long time. But then a Trump judge, using a Clarence Thomas ruling, passed a just ruling in accordance with the law.

And wingnut heads are exploding!
4i6Ckte.gif

I can't wait until Trump is sentenced, based on the harsher penalties he insisted be imposed for violating classified document laws, because of his hatred for Hillary.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Wingnuts were SO SURE that Hunter was going to prison for a long time. But then a Trump judge, using a Clarence Thomas ruling, passed a just ruling in accordance with the law.

4i6Ckte.gif

I can't wait until Trump is sentenced, based on the harsher penalties he insisted be imposed for violating classified document laws, because of his hatred for Hillary.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Don't forget that fbi agent got 4 years for exactly what trump is accused of.....

He can be charged with different crimes but not for the ones that he agreed to confess to for a plea deal. Double jeopardy still applies.

Prolly not. He's gonna pay the back taxes and penalties. The IRS wants their money.
The gun charge??...is laughable. Hey...where is Captain Kirk and his 2a Defense??? :auiqs.jpg:

The case is open.

It can be rescinded and given a stiffer sentence if it is found he has violated his plea deal.

4i6Ckte.gif

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
They're still downtrodden after Trump's August reinstatement didn't work out too well. So we get this - :crying:

Forum List

Back