Can someone define "Woke" for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
then why did you point it at the right and make no mention of the left??

just admit it you wanted to stir the pot in hopes of slamming the right for something that doesnt exist..

get woke go broke is nothing but mocking stupid fucks like you for making shit up,,

The alt-right is where I have seen most of the comments about "woke".

Fuck you people. I asked a simple question based on my casual observations.

I am neither a liar nor ignorant. In fact, given the answers I got, I think I am quite tolerant of bullshit.

Guilty people are easily

TRRRIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in mocking,,
how do you know theyre alt right?? is their comments labeled or are you assigning that label yourself??

maybe you should have goggled it first instead of playing this division game that blew up in your face,,,

now run away and call your mommy,, maybe she can make you feel better about yourself,,

Probably because the Left prided itself on the tolerance, and promotion of traditionally deemed deviant behavior; so when it backfires on them, or a company that took the ideology for a test drive... The Right take the opportunity to rub it in.

poor little baby didnt get what he wanted,,,

try talking about reality next time instead of this lame ass shit,,

Talking reality???

In this thread I have had people say I edited a post to cover my ass, that I claimed men can give birth, that I am just starting shit, that I am a liar, that I am ignorant, and that I claimed people who have been vaccinated cannot get covid.

Let me know when reality settles in for the rest of you.

Probably because the Left prided itself on the tolerance, and promotion of traditionally deemed deviant behavior; so when it backfires on them, or a company that took the ideology for a test drive... The Right take the opportunity to rub it in.

Good answer.

See what I mean?
They can't define it beyond being anything they don't like today.
Bud Light
They drink it for 20 years
Then boycott what they love because a SINGLE can of beer in their minds is "WOKE"

The use of the term "WOKE" as a pejorative simply demonstrates the ignorance of the speaker.
The only thing that is for sure is that after 20 Bud Light, you ain´t woke, lib or con.

Talking reality???

In this thread I have had people say I edited a post to cover my ass, that I claimed men can give birth, that I am just starting shit, that I am a liar, that I am ignorant, and that I claimed people who have been vaccinated cannot get covid.

Let me know when reality settles in for the rest of you.
what does what other people say have to do with me or your lack of computer skills??

next time you have a stupid question try google first,, it might just avoid further embarrassment for you

in mocking,,
how do you know theyre alt right?? is their comments labeled or are you assigning that label yourself??

maybe you should have goggled it first instead of playing this division game that blew up in your face,,,

now run away and call your mommy,, maybe she can make you feel better about yourself,,

LMAO!! Now you are attacking me because I labeled people?? That is TOO funny. There is a term for that sort of shit. It is called "Hypocrisy".

I feel great about myself. Although I do question the sanity and intelligence of some people on these forums.

Guilty people are easily

TRRRIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh? So if people attack you, responding is being triggered? lol Too funny.

The things I listed in that post you partially quoted are accurate. You are the one who makes shit up and then refuses to back it up when called on it.

LMAO!! Now you are attacking me because I labeled people?? That is TOO funny. There is a term for that sort of shit. It is called "Hypocrisy".

I feel great about myself. Although I do question the sanity and intelligence of some people on these forums.
I asked you a question dumbass,, not seeing hypocrisy in that

So, YOUR side....

Correct.
Unsure of what you're smoking but, perhaps, lay off while responding.

You and yours celebrate the killing of Black, Latino, Asian, and LGBTQ+ people each and every day.

Much like an overflowing outhouse, it's part of your charm.

Yes, you asked a question. And then threw in a couple of insults to show you were serious.

What insults? Oh wait, I forgot you don't justify your comments.

Yes, I did throw out a few comments to some of the dumber answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back