Can Someone Do The Math.If GOP Wins All Senate Seats,How Many Will They Gain?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:dance: I heard a while ago that if the GOP wins all seats, they could have a commanding 59/60/40 Senate.
Well, if one of you guys out there, can do the math, please fill me and the rest of us on the best outcome for the senate if all goes well in the upcoming Red Wave.
:happy-1:

i do know there are at least 10 that the GOP could pick up, so yah, they could reach 60

There are 24 D senators up for reelection this year. Retirements from both sides are a big problem in making calculations of total possible gains.

:dance: I heard a while ago that if the GOP wins all seats, they could have a commanding 59/60/40 Senate.
Well, if one of you guys out there, can do the math, please fill me and the rest of us on the best outcome for the senate if all goes well in the upcoming Red Wave.
If GOP Wins All Senate Seats,How Many Will They Gain?
ALL OF THEM....And the rioting on the streets will be like nothing the US has ever seen before....It will be like the Mariana's Turkey Shoot again...

People didn't just grow brains, common sense and a new POV over night. Only certain democrat senators are in red states.

ALL OF THEM....And the rioting on the streets will be like nothing the US has ever seen before....It will be like the Mariana's Turkey Shoot again...
well being that there are at least 10 states where the average person voting has the same IQ as of a tit-mouse, I dont see a 100-0 senate

Once Emperor Trump dissolves the Senate, it won't make much difference.

Beat me to it

Watch out for school shootings, terrorist attacks, racist attacks, all manner of evil perpetrated by liberals in the next month.

if its 60/40...yah, it will be south chicago in many blue states

The GOP will pick up 6 seats in the Senate. They will have a commanding 57 to 43 majority over the Nazis. Collins and Murkowsky (who is done) will become irrelevant.

Watch out for school shootings, terrorist attacks, racist attacks, all manner of evil perpetrated by liberals in the next month.
and liberals throwing ice cubes at any white person they cross

and liberals throwing ice cubes at any white person they cross
Liberals be getting their ass whipped.
well I dont have a shiny white newer car, so im safe
and anyone who drives a brown car really dont have to worry about being pooped on

after the midterms, California will vote to cut itself up into 12 new states

Once Emperor Trump dissolves the Senate, it won't make much difference.
Look, now they post flat out lies, and don't even care. What does that say about liberals? It tells me they need to be removed from power forever.

Forum List

Back