Can Someone 'Splain This To Me?

'Black Lives Matter'. exposed for having taken Russian cash to spread racial division and violence, is now BLOCKING FANS FROM ATTENDING NBA GAMES in protest of a police shooting....

The NBA had nothing to do with the shooting.
The NBA players had nothing to do with the shooting.
The concessions sellers who make money at the game had nothing to do with the shooting.
The fans who paid their hard-earned money to buy tickets & go to the game had nothing to do with the shooting

So WTF are these traitorous idiots doing surrounding the building, locking arms, and attempting to block fans from going to the game?

Black Lives Matter Protesters Block Thousands Of Fans From Attending NBA Game

Perhaps they would have been more successful if they had surrounded and locked arms in front of a doughnut shop, where cops are supposed to frequent so often. (Joke - no offense to cops)

I'm sorry, but if I had tickets and knew this was going on, I would go to the game, try to go in, and if one of the BLM members put his hands on me to try to physically prevent me from going in, what happened next, in self defense, would be a little something like this:

View attachment 184233

Nothing like sending a few thousand votes
through some dumbass, dropping him on the
ground, and watching him twitch and drool to
get the point across that they can protest all
they want to, but they can't physically touch me.
LOL. Who are you kidding. You haven't been out of your mommy's basement in decades. You're a scared little rabbit.
you were hatched out of your mommy's basement. You scared little pussy.
And another anonymous little kunt is heard from.

'Black Lives Matter'. exposed for having taken Russian cash to spread racial division and violence, is now BLOCKING FANS FROM ATTENDING NBA GAMES in protest of a police shooting....

The concessions sellers who make money at the game had nothing to do with the shooting.
The fans who paid their hard-earned money to buy tickets & go to the game had nothing to do with the shooting

So WTF are these traitorous idiots doing surrounding the building, locking arms, and attempting to block fans from going to the game?

Perhaps they would have been more successful if they had surrounded and locked arms in front of a doughnut shop, where cops are supposed to frequent so often. (Joke - no offense to cops)

I'm sorry, but if I had tickets and knew this was going on, I would go to the game, try to go in, and if one of the BLM members put his hands on me to try to physically prevent me from going in, what happened next, in self defense, would be a little something like this:

View attachment 184233

LOL. Who are you kidding. You haven't been out of your mommy's basement in decades. You're a scared little rabbit.
glad you got to speak?

View attachment 184233

Don't like the Rules for Radicals used against you? Cry me a fucking river, you pansy ass, libtard...

Snowflakes are whiners and complainers. Trump and his followers are the biggest snowflakes.
you should actually look up the definition. you're lost.
You are the biggest snowflake on USMB. Look up the definition on www.villageidiot.com.
dude, you should learn the language but I know you have no desire to. but it is what it is. Can't make you smarter when you won't try.
Oxford Dictionary added the word and the definition makes no reference to a particular political party. But, what would the Oxford Dictionary know? Obviously, you are smarterer than thems.

Snowflakes are whiners and complainers. Trump and his followers are the biggest snowflakes.
You are the biggest snowflake on USMB. Look up the definition on www.villageidiot.com.
dude, you should learn the language but I know you have no desire to. but it is what it is. Can't make you smarter when you won't try.
Oxford Dictionary added the word and the definition makes no reference to a particular political party. But, what would the Oxford Dictionary know? Obviously, you are smarterer than thems.
ahh come now, you're smarter than that i thought. did you look it up in Wikipedia? here:

Generation Snowflake - Wikipedia

less than two minutes.

"Background[edit]
The term snowflake has been used to refer to children raised by their parents in ways that give them an inflated sense of their own uniqueness.[3][4][5] This usage of snowflake has been reported to originate from Chuck Palahniuk's 1996 novel Fight Club, and its 1999 film adaptation. Both the novel and the film include the line "You are not special. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake."[4][3][6] In January 2017, Palahniuk claimed credit for coining this usage of snowflake, adding "Every generation gets offended by different things but my friends who teach in high school tell me that their students are very easily offended." Palahniuk referred to the young adults of the 2010s as exhibiting "a kind of new Victorianism".[7] According to Merriam-Webster, Palahniuk was not the first person to use the metaphor saying, "It's the stuff of self-help books and inspirational posters and elementary school assurances. The imagery before negation is lovely; we are each unique snowflakes, each worth treasuring because each is uniquely beautiful", furthering "Palahniuk's denial of the individual's snowflake status struck a chord."[8]"

ahh come now, you're smarter than that i thought. did you look it up in Wikipedia? here:

less than two minutes.

"Background[edit]
The term snowflake has been used to refer to children raised by their parents in ways that give them an inflated sense of their own uniqueness.[3][4][5] This usage of snowflake has been reported to originate from Chuck Palahniuk's 1996 novel Fight Club, and its 1999 film adaptation. Both the novel and the film include the line "You are not special. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake."[4][3][6] In January 2017, Palahniuk claimed credit for coining this usage of snowflake, adding "Every generation gets offended by different things but my friends who teach in high school tell me that their students are very easily offended." Palahniuk referred to the young adults of the 2010s as exhibiting "a kind of new Victorianism".[7] According to Merriam-Webster, Palahniuk was not the first person to use the metaphor saying, "It's the stuff of self-help books and inspirational posters and elementary school assurances. The imagery before negation is lovely; we are each unique snowflakes, each worth treasuring because each is uniquely beautiful", furthering "Palahniuk's denial of the individual's snowflake status struck a chord."[8]"
you all are truly snowflakes. we always have to do your work for you.

BLM blocks NBA fans from going to an NBA game. locking arms and physically attempting to prevent fans from going in. They can protest all they want, but the moment they physically touch someone that person is allowed to defend themselves. I would love to see someone get physically grabbed by a BLM member and drop him to his knees with a Taser.
I would have knocked them to the next person to get by. see ya.

Easily said but not practical. You see THEY are upstanding honorable and civic minded citizens (cough) exercising their constitutionally protected right to free speech while peacefully protesting. You, however, are somebody who is apparently politically incorrect and offensive because you bought a ticket to a basketball game and you have no rights whatsoever. Should you touch any one of THEM, you would be accused of assault and battery and probably incur a big fine if not jail time.

Understand?
no they aren't they are on private property and as such belong to be pushed aside all day and everyday.

Doesn't matter. Until we purge all the snowflakes from the court system, they have all the rights and you have none.
you do realize snowflakes are leftist losers right? did you look that up by any chance?

Why else would I suggest they should be purged from the court system?

less than two minutes.

"Background[edit]
Now you are arguing that Wikipedia is a better dictionary than Oxford? Oxford just uses fewer words and assumes the reader reads at an above elementary student level.

less than two minutes.

"Background[edit]
Now you are arguing that Wikipedia is a better dictionary than Oxford? Oxford just uses fewer words and assumes the reader reads at an above elementary student level.
I argued that? hmmm, no I merely told you where to find the definition.

BLM blocks NBA fans from going to an NBA game. locking arms and physically attempting to prevent fans from going in. They can protest all they want, but the moment they physically touch someone that person is allowed to defend themselves. I would love to see someone get physically grabbed by a BLM member and drop him to his knees with a Taser.
And you say lefties are violent.

And you say lefties are violent.
they are if they block someone from entering an establishment damn right.

less than two minutes.

"Background[edit]
OK, you obviously don't know anything about the Oxford Dictionary and the status it holds in the English language and academia, law, and government Which would you use, and list, when writing a college thesis or submitting a legal document?

Easily said but not practical. You see THEY are upstanding honorable and civic minded citizens (cough) exercising their constitutionally protected right to free speech while peacefully protesting. You, however, are somebody who is apparently politically incorrect and offensive because you bought a ticket to a basketball game and you have no rights whatsoever. Should you touch any one of THEM, you would be accused of assault and battery and probably incur a big fine if not jail time.

Understand?
no they aren't they are on private property and as such belong to be pushed aside all day and everyday.

Doesn't matter. Until we purge all the snowflakes from the court system, they have all the rights and you have none.
you do realize snowflakes are leftist losers right? did you look that up by any chance?

You do realize that you dorks took the term from Brad Pitt's character in Fight Club and originally 'snowflake' was something more resembling conservatism.

No, 'Snowflake' as a Slang Term Did Not Begin with 'Fight Club'

In Missouri in the early 1860s, a 'snowflake' was a person who was opposed to the abolition of slavery—the implication of the name being that such people valued white people over black people. This use seems not to have endured.

Don't be a snowflake, snowflake.

less than two minutes.

"Background[edit]
OK, you obviously don't know anything about the Oxford Dictionary and the status it holds in the English language and academia, law, and government Which would you use, and list, when writing a college thesis or submitting a legal document?
I'm not writing a thesis, I am merely splaining to you where the word snowflake originated. I didn't know I need Oxford to agree.

Understand?

You do realize that you dorks took the term from Brad Pitt's character in Fight Club and originally 'snowflake' was something more resembling conservatism.

In Missouri in the early 1860s, a 'snowflake' was a person who was opposed to the abolition of slavery—the implication of the name being that such people valued white people over black people. This use seems not to have endured.

dude, tell that to Wikipedia then. Post up your source.

Understand?

You can't possibly be this fucking dumb. You have two sources now, Oxford and Merriam-Webster, both of which are superior to Wiki when it comes to the English language, who source the term 'snowflake' well before the 21st century or even Fight Club and you go to Wikipedia? No wonder the far right is so easily duped.

Also you replied to my post with a link demanding I post my source. Open your fucking eyes, twink.

You can't possibly be this fucking dumb. You have two sources now, Oxford and Merriam-Webster, both of which are superior to Wiki when it comes to the English language, who source the term 'snowflake' well before the 21st century or even Fight Club and you go to Wikipedia? No wonder the far right is so easily duped.

Also you replied to my post with a link demanding I post my source. Open your fucking eyes, twink.
then the left should leave old Wikipedia out of discussions eh?

Last edited:

then the left should leave old Wikileaks out of discussions eh?

I'm sorry, what?

I have to be reading this wrong but you're not saying Wikileaks and Wikipedia are in any universe linked to each other, are you?

Then of course, even if you are truly that much of an imbecile you would at least realize that the left doesn't use wikileaks as a source, but before we even go there you really need to confirm how you're handling that first hurdle of stupidity.

Forum List

Back