🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can Turkey be a state?

Detritus

Rookie
Oct 21, 2013
Why Turkey is considered to be a state up till now, I wonder?
A State is an organized political community under one government; a commonwealth; a nation.
Is there any ORGANIZED community in Turkey? It seems as if Turk government exists apart of all other people. It lives and acts on its own not paying much attention at commons citizens' opinion. And so called Turks consider themselves Lazs or Kurds or Greeks or Turkomen or Parsi. They don't have the same religion. Each of them is much offended by this very Turkish state and demands his piece of reparation pie for some nasty bygones.
Can it really be called a state? The Turk Government isn't able to organize even their militaries. Over and over again some military conspiracies have been revealed and more and more Turk generals become prisoners of State.
No ethnic or religious unity. No strong and trustworthy defence power. The Government is not even clued in needs of population of the country and acts like an ape behind the wheel. That is nowhere near to the thing called a State.
Do the leaders of other States know whom do they negotiate and cooperate with? I think they have no faintest idea.

Turkey...full of multicultural ghettoes of different races and religions?

Sound like all Western states today.

"Midnight Express" showed me Turkey in a clear light...and I didn't like what I saw.

Sounds like the UK, English, Scottish, Irish, welsh, Pictish, Cornish, Manx, Geordie , Tyke, scouser, mancunian and clundy?
Dozens more, but you get the picture.
Same in France, Germany, Italy. None were traditionally one single nation.

Forum List

Back