Can we openly say that hijabs are the new white hoods?

The hijab is just a woman's head scarf.

Nothing more, nothing less. .... :cool:
Correct. Just as the MAGA hats are just hats.

But wearing Hijabs in America sends messages just like MAGA hats send a message.

And the message to me of a hijab is that of incremental Islamization in our face so we get accustomed to seeing it regularly.

The goal of Islam is being implememented by some Muslims to supplant our Constitution with Sharia law.

Each hijab we see in America furthers the goal of Islamism just a tiny bit.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
virgin-mary-extreme-humility-orthodox-christian-icon-4.jpg

Jusy like virgin mary , Muslim wear out of humility ....MAGA are a sign of racism and bigotry....and your post if fully of bigotry to no surprise.

Whats interesting is that the muslim religion was borne out of catholicism. Make america great is not racism. My daughter attends a K-6 private school that is composed mainly of 70 percent indian. Im white, my wife is asian. It doesn't bother me.

How did Catholicism help create Islam?

This is my primary source of info about Islam.

www.politicalIslam.com

We can agree that the Golden Rule is good.

Islam does not believe in the Golden Rule.

That is very significant.

Consider this from Iranian, Amir Taheri.

“Let us return to the issue of
equality.
The idea is unacceptable to Islam.
For the non-believer cannot be the equal of the believer.
Even among the believers only those who subscribe to the three so-called Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam ( Ahl el-Kitab) are regarded as fully human.
Here is the hierarchy of human worth in Islam:
At the summit are free male Muslims
Next come Muslim male slaves
Then come free Muslim women
Next come Muslim slave women.
Then come free Jewish and /or Christian men
Then come slave Jewish and/or Christian men
Then come slave Jewish and/or Christian women.”

http://www.benadorassociates.com/article/4462

Amir Taheri

Equality is not part of Islam. So, with more Muslims in America will we see less equality?
Political Islam? No wonder you have such a skewed mindset. Bill French is a former Physics professor and a noted Islamiphobe.........

Will Rodgers had an apropos quip concerning Mr Frank......

"There is nothing so stupid as the educated man if you get him off the thing he was educated in."
Bill Warner, PhD: Self-Taught about Islam

Published on Nov 5, 2015

Those who teach themselves about Islam are called ignorant, since they taught themselves.

A theological school teaches religious Islam, not political Islam.

Universities do not teach about the evil of Islamic politics and a history of persecuting Kafirs.

But if you choose to learn by your efforts, you are told you cannot possibly understand it, yet an illiterate Muslim can.

Islamic doctrine consists of Koran, Sira and Hadith.

The Sira is a biography and the Hadith is a collection of small stories about Mohammed.

Anybody can understand Mohammed’s life and hence, understand Islam.

The only part of the Koran that matters to a Kafir is the part that deals with them.

Any Kafir can understand what the Koran says about him.

When people say you cannot educate yourself about Islam, what they are really saying is they are afraid or too lazy to read for themselves. If you cannot teach yourself then no need to try.

But today anybody who can read can understand political Islam.

Rush asked: 'What if we openly said that hijabs are the new white hoods?'

Alyssa Milano
[emoji818]
@Alyssa_Milano

The red MAGA hat is the new white hood.

Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp
8:19 AM - Jan 20, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

44.3K people are talking about this

Alyssa Milano Calls Red MAGA Hats 'The New White Hood'

I agree with Alyssa Milano! KKK hoods and MAGA hats are both homegrown.
MAGA is a symbolic standard or goal that stands directly in the way of the Islamization of America.

You root for Islam.

I root for America as our Founders intended.

But wearing Hijabs in America sends messages just like MAGA hats send a message.

And the message to me of a hijab is that of incremental Islamization in our face so we get accustomed to seeing it regularly.

The goal of Islam is being implememented by some Muslims to supplant our Constitution with Sharia law.

Jusy like virgin mary , Muslim wear out of humility ....MAGA are a sign of racism and bigotry....and your post if fully of bigotry to no surprise.

Whats interesting is that the muslim religion was borne out of catholicism. Make america great is not racism. My daughter attends a K-6 private school that is composed mainly of 70 percent indian. Im white, my wife is asian. It doesn't bother me.

www.politicalIslam.com

equality.
Even among the believers only those who subscribe to the three so-called Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam ( Ahl el-Kitab) are regarded as fully human.

Amir Taheri

Equality is not part of Islam. So, with more Muslims in America will we see less equality?
Political Islam? No wonder you have such a skewed mindset. Bill French is a former Physics professor and a noted Islamiphobe.........

"There is nothing so stupid as the educated man if you get him off the thing he was educated in."

Published on Nov 5, 2015

Those who teach themselves about Islam are called ignorant, since they taught themselves.

Universities do not teach about the evil of Islamic politics and a history of persecuting Kafirs.

But if you choose to learn by your efforts, you are told you cannot possibly understand it, yet an illiterate Muslim can.

The Sira is a biography and the Hadith is a collection of small stories about Mohammed.

The only part of the Koran that matters to a Kafir is the part that deals with them.

When people say you cannot educate yourself about Islam, what they are really saying is they are afraid or too lazy to read for themselves. If you cannot teach yourself then no need to try.

Guess what, my wife was a Middle East analyst and knows ten times more than your "self taught" hero..........

www.politicalIslam.com

equality.

Amir Taheri

Published on Nov 5, 2015

Guess what, my wife was a Middle East analyst and knows ten times more than your "self taught" hero..........
Then how come you are not leading the effort to educate us about the threat from Islam?

Because you support the Islamization of America with a goal to replace our Constitution with Sharia law.

You are a Jihadist.

The Many Jihads

Last edited:

www.politicalIslam.com

equality.

Amir Taheri

Published on Nov 5, 2015

Then how come you are not leading the effort to educate us about the tbreat from Islam?

Because you support the Islamization of America with a gosl to replace our Constitution with Sharia law.

You are a Jihadist.

See a shrink...... STAT!!!! Or are you already posting from a mental institution?

www.politicalIslam.com

equality.

Amir Taheri

Published on Nov 5, 2015

Then how come you are not leading the effort to educate us about the tbreat from Islam?

Because you support the Islamization of America with a gosl to replace our Constitution with Sharia law.

You are a Jihadist.

See a shrink...... STAT!!!! Or are you already posting from a mental institution?
Come clean with us.

Tell us the overarching goal of Muslims in America

Confession is good for the soul.

Published on Nov 5, 2015

You are a Jihadist.

Come clean with us.

The overarching goal of the majority of Muslims in America are to simply live their lives just like the rest of us.

Thread premise seems way off, because the source of the hijab is the Old Testament.
Not only is that why Jews cover their heads, but also why nuns do.
The hijab is not at all Muslim, but all Abrahamic religions.
The fact Jews and Christians no longer bother, does not alter the fact they are supposed to also cover their heads.

The message sent to non Muslims in America, where we hardly ever (never?) saw hijabs worn in real life before 9/11/01, is that Muslims are coming here in increasing numbers and that there is nothing non Muslims can do about it as long as Muslims do not break the law.

Published on Nov 5, 2015

You are a Jihadist.

Come clean with us.

The overarching goal of the majority of Muslims in America are to simply live their lives just like the rest of us.

And some of them are radical jihadists.

Radical jihadists who look like you or anyone.

And the idea that only a few Muslims are radical is exposed here.

The Myth of The Tiny Radical Muslim Minority - Ben Shapiro

Last edited:

www.politicalIslam.com

equality.

Amir Taheri

Published on Nov 5, 2015

Islamic religious universities dont focus as much on political Islam as they do religious Islam.

Alyssa Milano
[emoji818]
@Alyssa_Milano

Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp

MAGA is a symbolic standard or goal that stands directly in the way of the Islamization of America.

You root for Islam.

I root for humanity and decent humans. I am a Muslim I love and dont like people equally regardless of their religion, I dislike Muslims who are assholes equally as non Muslim assholes. Get it ?

Lk

www.politicalIslam.com

equality.

Amir Taheri

I don't agree with a religion that confesses sin to another imperfect man nor do I agree with a religion that worships a god based on works.
The point is not a subjective review of the merits of one religion vs another. Who cares what people believe?

What is important is that those who believe in Islam are required to help Islam replace our laws, our Constitution.

And they are doing exactly that.

And we are allowing it out of ignorance and deception by nice and naughty Muslims who we cant identify.

It is a big problem.

nice and naughty huh....?

www.politicalIslam.com

equality.

Amir Taheri

Published on Nov 5, 2015

Islamic religious universities dont focus as much on political Islam as they do religious Islam.

Speaking of universities , the first ever university was built by a Muslim woman while Europeans threated their women like objects...also the Moors brought universities to Europeans, built cities, hospitals, water systems, baths and brought europe out of the dark ages. They didnt tell you that in fauxnes now did they?

Btw: the Moors were religious muslims , and guess what they let both Christian's and Jews practice their religions and they didnt wipe them out when they could. Amazing huh ?

Alyssa Milano

@Alyssa_Milano

We should extol the virtues of Ten simple Commandments from a God,
or suffer the consequences of modern textile technologies in modern times, from modern women in modern times.

Alyssa Milano
[emoji818]
@Alyssa_Milano

You root for Islam.

I root for humanity and decent humans. I am a Muslim I love and dont like people equally regardless of their religion, I dislike Muslims who are assholes equally as non Muslim assholes. Get it ?

If everything you say is true, then that is good to hear.

The problem is that the more nice Muslims there are, the more effective is the deception that your Prophet Mohammed ordered all Muslims to employ to achieve the goal of conquest.

You help the grand Jihad just by being here.

And your post is just one variety of jihad.

www.politicalIslam.com

equality.

Amir Taheri

Published on Nov 5, 2015

Speaking of universities , the first ever university was built by a Muslim woman while Europeans threated their women like objects...also the Moors brought universities to Europeans, built cities, hospitals, water systems, baths and brought europe out of the dark ages. They didnt tell you that in fauxnes now did they?

Btw: the Moors were religious muslims , and guess what they let both Christian's and Jews practice their religions and they didnt wipe them out when they could. Amazing huh ?

And Christian crusaders at the time were committing genocide for Jesus. Yes, that's all true.

But it ain't the year 1300 anymore. The landscape has changed. And Islam has a big, big problem.

Alyssa Milano

@Alyssa_Milano

The maga hats have been the official replacement for the hoods of the KKK.
Dunce caps are the official headware of liberals that replaced their original hoods .
e8946f4dfcf956741338962b45782c60.jpg

Forum List

Back