Can we openly say that hijabs are the new white hoods?

Guess what, my wife was a Middle East analyst and knows ten times more than your "self taught" hero..........
Then how come you are not leading the effort to educate us about the tbreat from Islam?

Because you support the Islamization of America with a gosl to replace our Constitution with Sharia law.

You are a Jihadist.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
See a shrink...... STAT!!!! Or are you already posting from a mental institution?
Come clean with us.

Tell us the overarching goal of Muslims in America

Confession is good for the soul.

The overarching goal of the majority of Muslims in America are to simply live their lives just like the rest of us.

And some of them are radical jihadists.

Radical jihadists who look like you or anyone.

And the idea that only a few Muslims are radical is exposed here.

The Myth of The Tiny Radical Muslim Minority - Ben Shapiro

No shit Sherlock, did you figure that out all on your own or did your 'master' have to tell you that?

There are radicals in all religions as well as in all forms of secularism, there are radicals in all areas of learning. Something you and your 'master' haven't figured out. People are people and rarely fit neat little molds. Hell, you've been radicalized yourself.

How did Catholicism help create Islam?

This is my primary source of info about Islam.

www.politicalIslam.com

We can agree that the Golden Rule is good.

Islam does not believe in the Golden Rule.

That is very significant.

Consider this from Iranian, Amir Taheri.

“Let us return to the issue of
equality.
The idea is unacceptable to Islam.
For the non-believer cannot be the equal of the believer.
Even among the believers only those who subscribe to the three so-called Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam ( Ahl el-Kitab) are regarded as fully human.
Here is the hierarchy of human worth in Islam:
At the summit are free male Muslims
Next come Muslim male slaves
Then come free Muslim women
Next come Muslim slave women.
Then come free Jewish and /or Christian men
Then come slave Jewish and/or Christian men
Then come slave Jewish and/or Christian women.”

http://www.benadorassociates.com/article/4462

Amir Taheri

Equality is not part of Islam. So, with more Muslims in America will we see less equality?
Political Islam? No wonder you have such a skewed mindset. Bill French is a former Physics professor and a noted Islamiphobe.........

Will Rodgers had an apropos quip concerning Mr Frank......

"There is nothing so stupid as the educated man if you get him off the thing he was educated in."
Bill Warner, PhD: Self-Taught about Islam

Published on Nov 5, 2015

Those who teach themselves about Islam are called ignorant, since they taught themselves.

A theological school teaches religious Islam, not political Islam.

Universities do not teach about the evil of Islamic politics and a history of persecuting Kafirs.

But if you choose to learn by your efforts, you are told you cannot possibly understand it, yet an illiterate Muslim can.

Islamic doctrine consists of Koran, Sira and Hadith.

The Sira is a biography and the Hadith is a collection of small stories about Mohammed.

Anybody can understand Mohammed’s life and hence, understand Islam.

The only part of the Koran that matters to a Kafir is the part that deals with them.

Any Kafir can understand what the Koran says about him.

When people say you cannot educate yourself about Islam, what they are really saying is they are afraid or too lazy to read for themselves. If you cannot teach yourself then no need to try.

But today anybody who can read can understand political Islam.

Guess what, my wife was a Middle East analyst and knows ten times more than your "self taught" hero..........

Islamic religious universities dont focus as much on political Islam as they do religious Islam.

Speaking of universities , the first ever university was built by a Muslim woman while Europeans threated their women like objects...also the Moors brought universities to Europeans, built cities, hospitals, water systems, baths and brought europe out of the dark ages. They didnt tell you that in fauxnes now did they?

Btw: the Moors were religious muslims , and guess what they let both Christian's and Jews practice their religions and they didnt wipe them out when they could. Amazing huh ?

The goal has never changed. The jihad to achieve the goal has never changed.

Whats interesting is that the muslim religion was borne out of catholicism. Make america great is not racism. My daughter attends a K-6 private school that is composed mainly of 70 percent indian. Im white, my wife is asian. It doesn't bother me.

How did Catholicism help create Islam?

This is my primary source of info about Islam.

www.politicalIslam.com

We can agree that the Golden Rule is good.

Islam does not believe in the Golden Rule.

That is very significant.

Consider this from Iranian, Amir Taheri.

“Let us return to the issue of
equality.
The idea is unacceptable to Islam.
For the non-believer cannot be the equal of the believer.
Even among the believers only those who subscribe to the three so-called Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam ( Ahl el-Kitab) are regarded as fully human.
Here is the hierarchy of human worth in Islam:
At the summit are free male Muslims
Next come Muslim male slaves
Then come free Muslim women
Next come Muslim slave women.
Then come free Jewish and /or Christian men
Then come slave Jewish and/or Christian men
Then come slave Jewish and/or Christian women.”

http://www.benadorassociates.com/article/4462

Amir Taheri

Equality is not part of Islam. So, with more Muslims in America will we see less equality?
Political Islam? No wonder you have such a skewed mindset. Bill French is a former Physics professor and a noted Islamiphobe.........

Will Rodgers had an apropos quip concerning Mr Frank......

"There is nothing so stupid as the educated man if you get him off the thing he was educated in."
Bill Warner, PhD: Self-Taught about Islam

Published on Nov 5, 2015

Those who teach themselves about Islam are called ignorant, since they taught themselves.

A theological school teaches religious Islam, not political Islam.

Universities do not teach about the evil of Islamic politics and a history of persecuting Kafirs.

But if you choose to learn by your efforts, you are told you cannot possibly understand it, yet an illiterate Muslim can.

Islamic doctrine consists of Koran, Sira and Hadith.

The Sira is a biography and the Hadith is a collection of small stories about Mohammed.

Anybody can understand Mohammed’s life and hence, understand Islam.

The only part of the Koran that matters to a Kafir is the part that deals with them.

Any Kafir can understand what the Koran says about him.

When people say you cannot educate yourself about Islam, what they are really saying is they are afraid or too lazy to read for themselves. If you cannot teach yourself then no need to try.

But today anybody who can read can understand political Islam.

Islamic religious universities dont focus as much on political Islam as they do religious Islam.

Again, did you figure that out on your own?

Then how come you are not leading the effort to educate us about the tbreat from Islam?

Because you support the Islamization of America with a gosl to replace our Constitution with Sharia law.

You are a Jihadist.

See a shrink...... STAT!!!! Or are you already posting from a mental institution?
Come clean with us.

The overarching goal of the majority of Muslims in America are to simply live their lives just like the rest of us.

No shit Sherlock, did you figure that out all on your own or did your 'master' have to tell you that?

There are radicals in all religions as well as in all forms of secularism, there are radicals in all areas of learning. Something you and your 'master' haven't figured out. People are people and rarely fit neat little molds. Hell, you've been radicalized yourself.

Thanks for the info.

Meanwhile, what do we do to identify and stop the Jihadists?

There are radicals in all religions as well as in all forms of secularism, there are radicals in all areas of learning
And some religions have more than others. One in particular is a global problem today.
Yeah? You figure that out on your own also? Aspects of Islam are where Christianity was hundreds of years ago, doesn't mean the vast majority of Muslims are the Islamic version of Torquemada......

Come clean with us.

Thanks for the info.

Meanwhile, what do we do to identify and stop the Jihadists?

The same thing we do to identify and stop any criminal element. Besides we aren't even remotely close to becoming an Islamic nation. Is it possible? Sure, anything is possible it's the probability we need be concerned with and currently the probability is extremely low.

Rush asked: 'What if we openly said that hijabs are the new white hoods?'

Alyssa Milano
[emoji818]
@Alyssa_Milano

The red MAGA hat is the new white hood.

Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp
8:19 AM - Jan 20, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

44.3K people are talking about this

Alyssa Milano Calls Red MAGA Hats 'The New White Hood'

I agree with Alyssa Milano! KKK hoods and MAGA hats are both homegrown.
MAGA is a symbolic standard or goal that stands directly in the way of the Islamization of America.

You root for Islam.

I root for America as our Founders intended.

I root for humanity and decent humans. I am a Muslim I love and dont like people equally regardless of their religion, I dislike Muslims who are assholes equally as non Muslim assholes. Get it ?

If everything you say is true, then that is good to hear.

The problem is that the more nice Muslims there are, the more effective is the deception that your Prophet Mohammed ordered all Muslims to employ to achieve the goal of conquest.

You help the grand Jihad just by being here.

And your post is just one variety of jihad.
Again you are ignorant about the subject...the prophet defeated his enemies because they were invaders first...the old world was like that the big fish eat the small fish...is not the prophets fault that he defeated his enemies and that includes major powers at the time.
Christians wiped entire populations, and even recently enslaved millions and wiped out millions of indigenous people. Does that make you part of the crusade movement and pro slavery ?

Yeah? You figure that out on your own also?
No, I defer to the studies done on the matter. And the catalogue of events of the last 20 years. But thank you for the whiny little question.
doesn't mean the vast majority of Muslims are the Islamic version of Torquemada..
I'll pass that on to the next person I meet who says that. But I'll be right here, if you would like to address anything i have actually said.

The Ben Shapiro video substantiates a majority of Muslims worldwide, are radical.
By our western standards, yes, they are. Our culture is not just different, it's better. And that is chiefly due to centuries of secular reform away from religious fundamentalism. Islam is in dire need of such a reformation.

MAGA is a symbolic standard or goal that stands directly in the way of the Islamization of America.

You root for Islam.

I root for humanity and decent humans. I am a Muslim I love and dont like people equally regardless of their religion, I dislike Muslims who are assholes equally as non Muslim assholes. Get it ?

The problem is that the more nice Muslims there are, the more effective is the deception that your Prophet Mohammed ordered all Muslims to employ to achieve the goal of conquest.

Again you are ignorant about the subject...the prophet defeated his enemies because they were invaders first...the old world was like that the big fish eat the small fish...is not the prophets fault that he defeated his enemies and that includes major powers at the time.
Christians wiped entire populations, and even recently enslaved millions and wiped out millions of indigenous people. Does that make you part of the crusade movement and pro slavery ?

Mohammed killed his pagan neighbors, his Christian neighbors and his Jewish neighbors until by the time he died EVERYONE on the millions of square miles of the Arabian peninsula were either dead or Muslim.

That's a lot of invaders.

You root for Islam.

The Crusades were to TAKE BACK land captured by Islamists.

The Islamic prime directive is to create a one world caliphate.

The hijab is a tool to help achieve that goal.

And, I think it's worth noting, that, by far, the largest group that become victims of fundamental islamists are Muslims themselves. They are the people we should be protecting and empowering first.

Yeah? You figure that out on your own also?
No, I defer to the studies done on the matter. And the catalogue of events of the last 20 years. But thank you for the whiny little question.
doesn't mean the vast majority of Muslims are the Islamic version of Torquemada..
I'll pass that on to the next person I meet who says that. But I'll be right here, if you would like to address anything i have actually said.
Don't worry, if I was as minutely focused as you I could find confirmation bias all over the internet..........

Whatever hijabs are thought to be, nobody ever suggested that people wearing them should be thrown in a wood chipper or thugs offered a B.J. to punch a hijab wearer in the face. The point is that the left has gone so totally bird shit crazy that assault and murder seems to be a reasonable way to make a political statement. Disney should be finished and done and people should be demonstrating outside Disneyland after an executive (joked?) said that kids should be murdered and mutilated for wearing a MAGA hat.

Forum List

Back