Can we talk about the balls of Ann coulter! Almost Lynched tonight

The thing is she shouldn't need the bodyguards and police, if lefties like you weren't rabid animals.

There is protest, and there is riot.

This shows what an idiot you are, why would I wish her harm because she is a right wing idiot like you.

Then why were they trying to prevent her from entering the event space?

And why do you support that?

If you want to go to any place and listen to an idiot, more power to you. Why the hell would I care?

Evidently the protesters did, and I don't see you condemning them.

I just said of someone comes to do you harm, then you handle your business.

So what do you do when they come at you 100-1?

th

What's fearless about walking in an event where the police and body guards are protecting you. If she was fearless she wouldn't have needed either one.
I swear Trumpers are clowns.....and this is exactly what Ann and other grifters prey on....

Trumpers are the same people who would call this guy a trouble maker for confronting an "ACTUAL" lynch mob
View attachment 290905 View attachment 290906
Lol, it was YOUR people beating the guy up.
My people?? I am not conservative...…you do understand it was and has ALWAYS BEEN conservatives who stood against every emancipation effort made by a minority group, be it women, blacks, Hispanics, gays, etc.....

Looked like some cops beating him up in that picture -- are you saying you don't support the police??
When the cops abuse the rights of others. It was the democrats that were against equal rights for blacks. You still are, if they don't think the same as you do.

It is the right who tries to justify when cops kill unarmed or innocent black men. The right has the same mindset of the sheet wearers.
Nope the Charleston cop got what he deserved when he shot an unarmed Blackman. But the hands up don't shoot guy got what he deserved. You do realize there are more whites killed by cops, than blacks?

You want to see something funny.....

Ask a trumper to name a popular conservative who was on the forefront of the civil rights movement, fighting along side of MLK, Medgar Evers and others....

Then sit back and watch the fun.....

Hundreds of protestors gather in Berkeley for Ann Coulter appearance

Liz warren is terrified of going on Fox News
But Ann coulter walks within 10 feet of a lynch mob screaming at her being held back by police.

god bless republican woman! You are absolutely amazing!

What's fearless about walking in an event where the police and body guards are protecting you. If she was fearless she wouldn't have needed either one.
I swear Trumpers are clowns.....and this is exactly what Ann and other grifters prey on....

Trumpers are the same people who would call this guy a trouble maker for confronting an "ACTUAL" lynch mob

No it was MY people being beaten.
Now you don’t like blacks? Lol

My people?? I am not conservative...…you do understand it was and has ALWAYS BEEN conservatives who stood against every emancipation effort made by a minority group, be it women, blacks, Hispanics, gays, etc.....

Looked like some cops beating him up in that picture -- are you saying you don't support the police??
When the cops abuse the rights of others. It was the democrats that were against equal rights for blacks. You still are, if they don't think the same as you do.

It is the right who tries to justify when cops kill unarmed or innocent black men. The right has the same mindset of the sheet wearers.
Nope the Charleston cop got what he deserved when he shot an unarmed Blackman. But the hands up don't shoot guy got what he deserved. You do realize there are more whites killed by cops, than blacks?
and when those whites are unarmed and gunned down by cops because the cop so-called feared for his safety -- it is usually those liberal groups that demand accountability from the police.....

Conservative cucks like you only demand it when the cop is a darkie..and if they are a muslim too, wooahh -- you guys become regular black panthers in your demand for justice
596cf459dda4c8483b8b4567.jpg

Lol, like I said if a black man or a white guy does as the officer tells them to, and they get harmed. Than the officer should be charged. If you make the officer feel threatened, then you get what you deserve.

and when those whites are unarmed and gunned down by cops because the cop so-called feared for his safety -- it is usually those liberal groups that demand accountability from the police.....

Conservative cucks like you only demand it when the cop is a darkie..and if they are a muslim too, wooahh -- you guys become regular black panthers in your demand for justiceView attachment 290945
I don't look or care about color. You loons do.

Conservative cucks like you only demand it when the cop is a darkie..and if they are a muslim too, wooahh -- you guys become regular black panthers in your demand for justiceView attachment 290945
Zero compassion from you when a foreign black thug murders a beautiful white woman. No racism there

This shows what an idiot you are, why would I wish her harm because she is a right wing idiot like you.

If you want to go to any place and listen to an idiot, more power to you. Why the hell would I care?

th

Why would I go somewhere that I am going to be outnumbered 100 to 1. It's called Common Sense

th

Why would I go somewhere that I am going to be outnumbered 100 to 1. It's called Common Sense

Why should the size of the group of people not liking you dictate where you can freely go?

Someone wants her there, they invited her to speak.

Zero compassion from you when a foreign black thug murders a beautiful white woman. No racism there

Yep we have seen how much compassion you folks have when innocent black folks are murdered by the police.

th

Why should the size of the group of people not liking you dictate where you can freely go?

So they have got to pay to keep her safe.

th

Why? Why should a mass of angry people be able to dictate who can or cannot speak at an event?

Yep we have seen how much compassion you folks have when innocent black folks are murdered by the police.
You ignore all the innocent black folks killed each day in Chicago mostly by other black folks.

Hypocrite much?

th

Why? Why should a mass of angry people be able to dictate who can or cannot speak at an event?

He can't answer. He is not used to thinking things though. You are going to make his head hurt.

But Ann coulter walks within 10 feet of a lynch mob screaming at her being held back by police.

Why does she need cops and body guards protecting her at all places Berkley?

We thought that's the place of alternative ideas and free speech. What the fuck happened?

Proponents of the Free Speech Movement that began at Berkeley back in the 60's would be appalled at what's taking place there now! It's mob rule in the streets...opposition voices are shouted down and if that doesn't work the mob resorts to violence.

We thought that's the place of alternative ideas and free speech. What the fuck happened?

Proponents of the Free Speech Movement that began at Berkeley back in the 60's would be appalled at what's taking place there now! It's mob rule in the streets...opposition voices are shouted down and if that doesn't work the mob resorts to violence.
No, they're the same. They just wanted "free speech" for themselves back then. To hell with your rights

No, they're the same. They just wanted "free speech" for themselves back then. To hell with your rights

In the 60's they were protesting against the powers that be who wouldn't allow free speech on campus...now the mob has become the powers that be and THEY won't allow free speech on campus! It's sad to see.

Her being fearless or not is irrelevant to whether or not she needed protection.

Forum List

Back