Can you believe it? Republicans opening up another Clinton Probe.

They can have ten thousand of these dumb probes and won't find one fucking thing against Clinton. About time to turn a light on the real fraud and his name is Donald Trump!

Yeah...hilary had her people destroy 2 blackberries with hammers, refuse to hand over 11 others, refused to hand over a State Department laptop, had several secret, illegal servers, and destroyed 30,000 emails with a high tech program........all of which were under subpoena....yet there was nothing illegal going on.....

I can see why you are voting for hilary....you are an idiot....
How many emails did Condi and Colin hand over?

Top Clinton aide granted immunity deal in FBI probe

Another Clinton Probe????????

Really???????????

This is what happens when a political party with unlimited tax payer money goes after a single family for over 30 years.

How much money have they spent? I'm guessing between 50 and 100 million.

How many meetings have they had? Hundreds?

How many investigations? Dozens?

And how many times has she been charged with anything? Zero!

Just stop. Concentrate on running the country.

---------------

How is the Russia/Trump connection investigation going?
How is the Trump Foundation investigation going?
How much money does Trump owe Russia, India, China and Wall Street?
How is the bribery investigation going?

And they want to revisit Hillary's emails? Again? and Again? and Again? The definition of insanity.

The Republicans are the new Politburo. They are mimicking the Communist Party tactics used in the old Soviet Union. Use political power and taxpayer money to attack your opponents. I don't mean it figuratively, these people are not Americans any more. Their Politburo is the master.

Translation~ only democrats can do that and get away with it....see Louis Lerner and the I.R.S.

And again why do liberals want 4 more years of Hillary's scandals and investigations?
IRS? You mean the guy Bush appointed? Remember, Republicans wouldn't pass any nominee from Obama. During the IRS so called scandal, the guy in charge of the IRS was also a Bush appointee.

They can have ten thousand of these dumb probes and won't find one fucking thing against Clinton. About time to turn a light on the real fraud and his name is Donald Trump!

Yeah...hilary had her people destroy 2 blackberries with hammers, refuse to hand over 11 others, refused to hand over a State Department laptop, had several secret, illegal servers, and destroyed 30,000 emails with a high tech program........all of which were under subpoena....yet there was nothing illegal going on.....

Racist

As many as they had to, and they didn't lie about it.

Top Clinton aide granted immunity deal in FBI probe

Another Clinton Probe????????

Really???????????

This is what happens when a political party with unlimited tax payer money goes after a single family for over 30 years.

How much money have they spent? I'm guessing between 50 and 100 million.

How many meetings have they had? Hundreds?

How many investigations? Dozens?

And how many times has she been charged with anything? Zero!

Just stop. Concentrate on running the country.

---------------

How is the Russia/Trump connection investigation going?
How is the Trump Foundation investigation going?
How much money does Trump owe Russia, India, China and Wall Street?
How is the bribery investigation going?

And they want to revisit Hillary's emails? Again? and Again? and Again? The definition of insanity.

The Republicans are the new Politburo. They are mimicking the Communist Party tactics used in the old Soviet Union. Use political power and taxpayer money to attack your opponents. I don't mean it figuratively, these people are not Americans any more. Their Politburo is the master.

Translation~ only democrats can do that and get away with it....see Louis Lerner and the I.R.S.

And again why do liberals want 4 more years of Hillary's scandals and investigations?
IRS? You mean the guy Bush appointed? Remember, Republicans wouldn't pass any nominee from Obama. During the IRS so called scandal, the guy in charge of the IRS was also a Bush appointee.

Louis is a guy? What the hell are you talking about now?

The fact remains, Clinton didn't do anything more than Powell or Rice. Like Benghazi, another Republican bullshit try.

So in your world everything goes?

Why the fuck didn't any democrat make a big deal about it then?

Are democrats so God damn stupid they never had a brain fart and say to themselves " What the Fuck?"

So translation~ in essence you are trying to say to us democrats are idiots

Agree.

Lefties didn't seem to mind when Obama sent 400 million dollars (or more) in cash, Swiss bonds and Euros to a country that supports terrorism. He never gave a logical reason for it because the liberal media didn't care. Meanwhile the left pretends to be outraged by some fantastic figure they invented regarding Congress doing the freaking job the Constitution mandates. Maybe Michael Savage was right and liberalism is a mental illness.

The fact remains, Clinton didn't do anything more than Powell or Rice. Like Benghazi, another Republican bullshit try.

Powell-2
Rice-10
Clinton- at least 100 that contained classified information

When were Powell and Rice investigated?

They weren't

That Information came out about 6 months ago, when Hillary started chanting, "but they did it too".

I don't believe the 2 and 10.

I receive 50-60 e-mails every day with a high number of more than 30 messages in a string. I don't read each and every message, and I haven't spoken with anyone that does.

Powell-2
Rice-10
Clinton- at least 100 that contained classified information

When were Powell and Rice investigated?

They weren't

That Information came out about 6 months ago, when Hillary started chanting, "but they did it too".

I don't believe the 2 and 10.

I receive 50-60 e-mails every day with a high number of more than 30 messages in a string. I don't read each and every message, and I haven't spoken with anyone that does.

Classified Info Found on Past Secretaries' Private Email

Forum List

Back