Can you fight ?

I have been in a number of fights. Last barfight was a long long time ago. I carved him up with a broken beer bottle. I prefer using a knife.

I almost got into a brawl at whole foods a few years bsck !
The guy in front of me was calling Trump a H to his friend and I was going to ignore it but I exploded at him

I went into this rare rage mood and was going to fight all of them

I should have been smarter

I am ok with stand up and ground fighting
Like average in both !!
I was getting ok until my lower back went to hell

But if I see a knife or a hand gun it’s terrifying to me .

A shotgun and I would pass out 😟😟

A shotgun would be the worst

What is your skills

PS .. I never used a gun or knife in my life but a .22
Every person, especially every woman, should take some self defense training. Almost everybody can learn a few critical moves that might make the difference between getting away instead of severe injury or death or worse when it is obvious somebody intends you harm. But Woodnutz is right. Anybody who doesn't walk away from a fight when he/she can is likely not very bright.

But then there is Kenny Rogers little story in this iconic song:

Every person, especially every woman, should take some self defense training. Almost everybody can learn a few critical moves that might make the difference between getting away instead of severe injury or death or worse when it is obvious somebody intends you harm. But Woodnutz is right. Anybody who doesn't walk away from a fight when he/she can is likely not very bright.

But then there is Kenny Rogers little story in this iconic song:

Palm strikes are my go to strike !!
Then fist !! Then elbows and lastly groin kicks

Forum List

Back