Can you imagine if Harris wins ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
She will dominate the black vote , the women vote and the Asian vote

Plus the young vote !!

Plus millions of ballots will be counted again with zero signature verifications

This country would be officially over and finished forever

20-30 million more illegals !!
Whites Would become irrelevant forever

Entire country would be run by women and blacks and far leftist

I give her a 45 percent to win

Plus the young vote !!

Plus millions of ballots will be counted again with zero signature verifications

Prime example of a white racist piece of shit ^^^^^^^^

maga

Plus the young vote !!

You're assuming that all blacks, women, and Asians are stupid? Anyone who looks at her past performance can easily figure out what a dud of a president she would make. Harris would just be a continuation of Joe Biden's policies, which have done nothing but fail.

You're assuming that all blacks, women, and Asians are stupid? Anyone who looks at her past performance can easily figure out what a dud of a president she would make. Harris would just be a continuation of Joe Biden's policies, which have done nothing but fail.
Hilarious

Nobody buys that shit outside of the maga bubble.

Plus the young vote !!

i very much prefer ms harris' vision of multiracial multicultural peace over trump's dystopian nihilism. jeez. call me an optimist. i've been expecting trump's public humiliation to be coming up soon.

as for the statesmanship that you call "far leftist" it really isn't. biden isn't announcing victories, but the vaccine was distributed, the war was ended, we oppose putin in europe, we remain in the un and nato. i expect that sensible public policy to continue.

hell. i even expect we will find a way to govern without an "administrative state." a little like going into an election with a fat incoherent and really old man with hair brained delusions.

What qualifications does Kamala even have that will win any Black or Asian voters? You don't think they are paying close attention to her? As self-center and arrogant Kamala is to many Americans, she has a very long way to even get to the level of any intelligence. Her word salads, laugh, her being a Prosecutor - just don't cut it. It's all about DESPERATION by the Democrats. They ditched Biden for her. And now she has to "convince" America - that she is the One.

Yeah, she is the ONE - that is set up to fail.

Btw, no Asian or/and Blacks are that stupid!

Once they start to know and understand just how much of a SCAM she really is, it's "lights out!" for her. She doesn't stand a chance.

They are watching 👀....

What qualifications does Kamala even have that will win any Black or Asian voters? You don't think they are paying close attention to her? As self-center and arrogant Kamala is to many Americans, she has a very long way to even get to the level of any intelligence. Her word salads, laugh, her being a Prosecutor - just don't cut it. It's all about DESPERATION by the Democrats. They ditched Biden for her. And now she has to "convince" America - that she is the One.

Yeah, she is the ONE - that is set up to fail.

Btw, no Asian or/and Blacks are that stupid!

Once they start to know and understand just how much of a SCAM she really is, it's "lights out!" for her. She doesn't stand a chance.

They are watching 👀....
Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

justin your happy meal is getting cold.

You're assuming that all blacks, women, and Asians are stupid? Anyone who looks at her past performance can easily figure out what a dud of a president she would make.

Look at her past? Her record? These are democrats--- they are not that rational. They go by feelings.

I saw a young lady in Utah interviewed this afternoon who first admitted that Harris' policies did NOT comport with hers!

Then went on to say how happily she will endorse and support her, even work for her campaign, because she thought it far more important to see a minority woman elected to the office as progress, than a person with good policies for the country.

That is "progress" to a progressive.

Look at her past? Her record? These are democrats--- they are not that rational. They go by feelings.

I saw a young lady in Utah interviewed this afternoon who first admitted that Harris' policies did NOT comport with hers!

Then went on to say how happily she will endorse and support her, even work for her campaign, because she thought it far more important to see a minority woman elected to the office as progress, than a person with good policies for the country.

That is "progress" to a progressive.
Orange old guy, but you vote for the adulterous, felon, chronic liar and sexual abuser.

maga

If Harris wins, America is done. Whatever happens, we'll never get back to as good as it was in the 20th century. If Harris enslaved CA prisoners past their release dates, (she did) then she has no qualms about enslaving anyone. TBH, I doubt America will put up with it, and what comes next is not pretty,
The Democrats probably will be decimated, but at what cost? What will be left?
Most likely things will turn towards rightwing authoritarianism after having to literally fight off Communists.
I don't like it, but that's the way I see it when trying to have a realistic view.
I do not see that as being better than before.

Last edited:
What are you laughing at spaz
You lefties are never right about anything ....it's because you're a low IQ fat bloated white trash hick

Give it a minute till the silly buzz wears off
Dude, notice she never rambled off into space and started talking about sharks or Hannibal Lecter.

Forum List

Back