Can you list some Muslims that fight for peace?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Can you list some Muslims that fight for peace? These people work within the religion to strengthen ties with the west and advance peace. They pretty much want to live side by side with the west.

Can you name a Muslim that speaks out against the extremist?
Can you name a Muslim that speaks out against the violence and hatred they have for the west?
Can you name a Muslim that wants to work with us?

Who stands up for civilization and peace within the muslim world?

Last edited:
I heard the peace-loving muslims are going to have a convention. They're holding it in a phone booth next month.

Can you list some Muslims that fight for peace? These people work within the religion to strengthen ties with the west and advance peace. They pretty much want to live side by side with the west.

Can you name a Muslim that speaks out against the violence and hatred they have for the west?

Fight for peace ... that's newspeak right ?...like Ignorance is strength and all that stuff ?

can you list some muslims that fight for peace? These people work within the religion to strengthen ties with the west and advance peace. They pretty much want to live side by side with the west.

Can you name a muslim that speaks out against the extremist?
Can you name a muslim that speaks out against the violence and hatred they have for the west?
Can you name a muslim that wants to work with us?

can you give the name of a mainstream news organization that would give any such muslims more than a minute of air time ?

Fight for peace ... that's newspeak right ?...like Ignorance is strength and all that stuff ?

Quite the Oxymoronic diatribe..no?

:lol:

can you list some muslims that fight for peace? These people work within the religion to strengthen ties with the west and advance peace. They pretty much want to live side by side with the west.

Can you name a muslim that speaks out against the extremist?
Can you name a muslim that speaks out against the violence and hatred they have for the west?
Can you name a muslim that wants to work with us?

can you give the name of a mainstream news organization that would give any such muslims more than a minute of air time ?

usa today
new york post
washington post
new york times
current tv - al jazeera
cnn
cbs
abc
fox news

I speak out against extremists of all types

I speak out against violence but don't hate the west, only American foreign policy

I can't think of a Muslim that wants to work with the most murderous nation on earth; a nation that has invaded more countries, killed more people and ruined more lives than any other in recorded history.

Any other questions?

Quite the Oxymoronic diatribe..no?

:lol:

I would not describe the OP as an oxy. :eusa_silenced:

Mosab Hasan Yusuf.

Wafa Sultan

Nonie Darwish

I speak out against extremists of all types

I speak out against violence but don't hate the west, only American foreign policy

I can't think of a Muslim that wants to work with the most murderous nation on earth; a nation that has invaded more countries, killed more people and ruined more lives than any other in recorded history.

Any other questions?

Yet those kind of Muslims have no problem using American sources while wishing to destroy them from within...:eusa_whistle:

Can you list some Muslims that fight for peace? Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi has fought against terrorism - were killed by the CIA. Assad has remained

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"....

I did not realise that the allies fighting against Nazis during WW2 was nothing more than "screwing for virginity"!

Well done, Lipush, editec, rightwinger, brilliant thought indeed! Is that how you view your veterans of WW2?!

Hua?

You don't fight for peace, you try to achieve peace, that should be the terminology.

That's what I meant. Gee.

Yeah, that must be it.

That's not even the point of discussion!
t1938.gif

Forum List

Back