Canada cracking down on the criminals

This is such a no brainer for the Canadian authorities: Lock up the insurrectionist truckers and take their vehicles from them. They and their far right wing supporters need to be taught a lesson that a democracy will not stand for their unlawful antics! Bigly!!!
"Criminals".....fuck you.

BoosMeanNothing.jpg

we are dying because we are letting the die hard party people or you can call them the far right and left...get their way in a lot of things....these people need to be put somewhere were you can hardly hear them....
I agree but they have elected into our Congress from AOC to MTG and when having Trump and Biden run the nation and making me wish we had Bush or Obama back is truly scary.

Radicalism from any side is never good and my point usually is simple, we must control the country with more moderate views and learn again to agree to disagree but have respect for the difference of opinion…

I am in full support of the Trucker Convoy not because the right love it but because I truly agree enough is enough and we must try alternative ways to adjust our daily lives with Covid…

I agree but they have elected into our Congress from AOC to MTG and when having Trump and Biden run the nation and making me wish we had Bush or Obama back is truly scary.

Radicalism from any side is never good and my point usually is simple, we must control the country with more moderate views and learn again to agree to disagree but have respect for the difference of opinion…

I am in full support of the Trucker Convoy not because the right love it but because I truly agree enough is enough and we must try alternative ways to adjust our daily lives with Covid…
well for me Bush came off as a dumbass and Obama came off as an arrogant fuck.....they were not much help....because of Bush we got Obama...because of Obama we got the asshole Trump....and Trump because he could not get past the fact that he was no longer the head of his business empire and now the President of everybody,a whole different ballgame.....we now have the old useless white guy Biden...

well for me Bush came off as a dumbass and Obama came off as an arrogant fuck.....they were not much help....because of Bush we got Obama...because of Obama we got the asshole Trump....and Trump because he could not get past the fact that he was no longer the head of his business empire and now the President of everybody,a whole different ballgame.....we now have the old useless white guy Biden...
And after Biden it is either Hillary, Harris or Trump again, so happy days baby!

it's incredulous what has happened to alleged world democracies....such as france, australia, newzealand, UK, GERMANY AGAIN, Austria, US. Tyrants these people, every last one of them. They can't be controlled and they are using gov't entities that we have all paid for with our tax dollars and granted we've made these bastards millionaires too, to hurt citizens, control them and retain their own power. To what end is this. Throughout history i know what has happened to people like this. They may have 3 5 7 years but they will pay with their lives and fortunes. NoT one of them should be a millionaire. Public service should be without pay or perks. It is an honor to serve the people is it not? It's become we serve them and their fortunes and power. That's got to stop.

And yet when BLM and ANTIFA burned and looted cities like Portland not once did you demand they be arrested!

Amazing ain’t it?
This is an example of this nation's biggest problem. The fact a huge portion of the population live in some alternate universe. I mean how many times have I seen this claim by Trump supporters, that the violence and destruction rendered by the BLM movement was not prosecuted and applauded. It popped up all the time even before the January 6 riot and since then it has become even more rampant.

Tens of thousands of BLM protestors have been arrested and prosecuted, some of them with long prison sentences. Some are even facing life sentences. Most recently, six years of prison for attempting to vote.

But it is more than living in that alternative universe. The position of many of Trump supporters exacerbates the very problems they complain about. Covid is spreading, I ain't wearing no mask. Covid victims are filling up the hospital, I ain't getting no vaccine. Cheering on the truckers blocking goods from coming across the border, damn that Biden and the supply chain problem. Inflation is running rampant, oh hell no, you better not raise taxes.

Roads aren't private property, sub-moron.
Look who owns that bridge you dumb mf. But it doesn't matter trucker's were gone 2-3 hours ago and all that remained were dumb sob's. Must have been a few from wisconsin.

This is such a no brainer for the Canadian authorities: Lock up the insurrectionist truckers and take their vehicles from them. They and their far right wing supporters need to be taught a lesson that a democracy will not stand for their unlawful antics! Bigly!!!

Poor widdle assholestar......maybe not.

In any event, what is happening is Canada is what democracy looks like and I support the freedom fighters 100%. Hopefully, they dispose of the tyrants who are ruling that formerly great country.

When was Canaduh ever a great country?

This is a country that was founded on kissing a tyrant's ass, at the same time the U.S. was founded in violent rebellion against that same tyrant.

If Canaduh ever becomes a great country, what we are seeing now is the beginning of how it will become so.

Forum List

Back