Canada making trade deal with US that excludes Mexico

Canada's the top buyer of U.S. goods. Let us crush and pillage them!

god-emperor-trump-small.jpg

Why does the crazy left assume all sorts of conspiracies when the President is obviously trying to negotiate deals that would benefit the United States? Isn't the pipeline a good deal for Canada? Why not work a better deal?

Why does the crazy left assume all sorts of conspiracies when the President is obviously trying to negotiate deals that would benefit the United States? Isn't the pipeline a good deal for Canada? Why not work a better deal?
As a recently converted alt-rightist, I won't be satisfied by Trump's new trade deal with Canada until the Canadians are crushed and driven before me, and I can hear the lamentations of their women

As a recently converted alt-rightist, I won't be satisfied by Trump's new trade deal with Canada until the Canadians are crushed and driven before me, and I can hear the lamentations of their women
image.jpeg

Forum List

Back