Canada proposes gun confiscation

Oil companies don't need loans they are making record profits
All oil companies? I doubt you can show that to be true.

Billions are being lost daily and millions upon millions of oil is not being pumped that is accessible but currently off limits because of federal restrictions on drilling in the North Slope and Gulf of Mexico.

The companies that focus on those areas I'm pretty sure are not making record profits.

I know for a fact seeing how many rigs are still parked that it isn't all good times in the petroleum industry.

All oil companies? I doubt you can show that to be true.

Billions are being lost daily and millions upon millions of oil is not being pumped that is accessible but currently off limits because of federal restrictions on drilling in the North Slope and Gulf of Mexico.

The companies that focus on those areas I'm pretty sure are not making record profits.

I know for a fact seeing how many rigs are still parked that it isn't all good times in the petroleum industry.
The biggest expansion is being done by small companies who did not sign an agreement with Trump to reduce production in 2020.

The only reason nobody is taking our guns is because we don't roll over for big government like the liberal trash. Now go get in line for your next booster shot.

Trying to physically take guns would be a bloodbath. Instead, the Nazis just turn law abiding gun owners into criminals with the stroke of a pen. They know no one will follow the bullshit laws they pass.

"The Gov't" and certainly not the members of congress seeking to pass gun bans and regulations are not experts on firearms. Your doctor is a recognized expert on medicine.
”Experts on firearms“? What the hell are you talking about?

I don’t care who the “experts“ are on firearms.

Forum List

Back