Canada resettles 25,000 Syrian refugees ..

Good grief! It was a campaign promise. They don't even want to come. I'll have to get that article up again.

Ottawa (CNN)Justin Trudeau's newly elected government has confirmed it will resettle 25,000 Syrian refugees in Canada within three months, giving top priority to those who are a lower security risk.

90 days to live TD .... enjoy.

Canada: We'll resettle 25,000 Syrian refugees - CNN.com

Canada can vet refugees, and America can't ?

all of you RW's who are skeert better ban Canadians too.

tinydancer just pooped her pajamas.

Not at all. I've known more than a few Syrians. Lovely just lovely. Are you trying to infer I hate muslims? Because that would really be out of line.

It's just most would prefer to stay close to Syria if at all possible and move home when this fake civil war is over.

Ottawa (CNN)Justin Trudeau's newly elected government has confirmed it will resettle 25,000 Syrian refugees in Canada within three months, giving top priority to those who are a lower security risk.

90 days to live TD .... enjoy.

They can't pull it off. It was a bullshit promise.

"The officials said the UN had sent more than 41,000 text messages to potential applicants to see if they were interested in coming to Canada. When the UN followed up with phone calls asking if the identified Syrians were interested in coming to Canada by Dec. 31, they found only about 28,000 of those phone numbers worked.

Even then, only 3,049 agreed to meet with UN officials for an interview. And of those, only 1,801 – or less than five per cent of those the UN initially tried to contact – said they wanted to come to Canada. Those refugees have since been referred to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada for screening."

Syrian refugees lukewarm on coming to Canada by December 31, officials say

Syrian refugees lukewarm on coming to Canada by December 31, officials say

Forum List

Back