Canada's Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland wants to make the financial surveillance/ seizure system permanent

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
You will own nothing. And you will like it. Or something like that.

Anyway, I suppose this was predictable. Never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste and whatnot.

Previously, the Deputy Prime Minister had said:

"The government is issuing an order with immediate effect under the Emergencies Act, authorizing Canadian financial institutions to temporarily cease providing financial services where the institution suspects that an account is being used to further the illegal blockades and occupations. This order covers both personal and corporate accounts.”

But now the Deputy Prime Minister has predictably taken it further, including introducing new legislation to make new authorities for FINTRAC:

“We used all the tools that we had prior to the invocation of the Emergencies Act and we determined we needed some additional tools....some of those tools we will be putting forward measures to put those tools permanently in place. The authorities of FINTRAC, I believe, do need to be expanded to cover crowdsourcing platforms and payment platforms.”

Here's the video of the Zoom call where the announcement was made....

Last edited:
He knew......

He knew all about Castreau and his Globalists thugs and their evil plans.

1645403744086.png

The opposition party in Canada has to call for a vote of no confidence, to see who's on which side.

Relevant reading....

Canada's Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister, Chrystia Freeland serves as a governing member of the WEF's board....

Here's her World Economic Foru (WEF) bio...

She's clearly demonstrating where her loyalty resides. What she's doing here is right out of the WEF's playbook.

With regard to Canada's cabinet in particular, "Vee penetrate zee cabinets" says Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab...

Last edited:
Dragonlady

Just what the hell is going on with your government, DL? The taste of power must be sweet.

Make no mistake, there's a reason that the U.S. just passed legislation making it law that Americans now have to report any payment platform transactions over 600 Federal Reserve Notes to the IRS. And there's a reason Biden hired all of those thousands of additional IRS agents. And there's a reason Biden got on the phone and encouraged Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau to invoke so-called Federal powers over those who opposed his decrees.

Biden's gonna try to pull the same thing. Watch and see.

Last edited:
I have no problem with this. Fundraising should never be used to support illegal activities.

Don't worry, your turn will come.

Historically speaking, those who participate in coercion understand very little of their role in it. And know absolutely nothing of its consequence until it effects them. And it will. History is rife with example.

You will own nothing. And you will like it. Or something like that.

Anyway, I suppose this was predictable. Never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste and whatnot.

Previously, the Deputy Prime Minister had said:

"The government is issuing an order with immediate effect under the Emergencies Act, authorizing Canadian financial institutions to temporarily cease providing financial services where the institution suspects that an account is being used to further the illegal blockades and occupations. This order covers both personal and corporate accounts.”

But now the Deputy Prime Minister has predictably taken it further, including introducing new legislation to make new authorities for FINTRAC:

“We used all the tools that we had prior to the invocation of the Emergencies Act and we determined we needed some additional tools....some of those tools we will be putting forward measures to put those tools permanently in place. The authorities of FINTRAC, I believe, do need to be expanded to cover crowdsourcing platforms and payment platforms.”

Here's the video of the Zoom call where the announcement was made....

Another tool of Klaus Schwab.

Relevant reading....

Canada's Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister, Chrystia Freeland serves as a governing member of the WEF's board....

Here's her World Economic Foru (WEF) bio...

She's clearly demonstrating where her loyalty resides. What she's doing here is right out of the WEF's playbook.

With regard to Canada's cabinet in particular, "Vee penetrate zee cabinets" says Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab...

Should be removed for conflicting interests.

Make no mistake, there's a reason that the U.S. just passed legislation making it law that Americans now have to report any payment platforms over 600 Federal Reserve Notes to the IRS. And there's a reason Biden hired all of those thousands of aditional IRS agents. And there's a reason Biden got on the phone and encouraged Canadian Prime MinisterTrudeau to invoke so-called Federal powers over those who opposed his decrees.

Biden's gonna try to pull the same thing. Watch and see.
I don't think that the Senate passed that Bill with the additional IRS agents and 600 dollar threshold.
I could be wrong, but yes, just the concept is all together wrong

I don't think that the Senate passed that Bill with the additional IRS agents and 600 dollar threshold.
I could be wrong, but yes, just the concept is altogether wrong

They passed legislation on the $600 for payment platforms like paypal, etc.

That was conveniently tucked away in another bill, predictably, and the talking heads in cable news entertainment platforms didnlt mention a word about it until after the fact. And few people even read the bill before voting on it, as usual.

The reguar bank transaction reporting over $600 hasn't passed. But they'l; tuck it into some bill, no doubt.

Anyway, I suppose we should expect the fence to go back up around the US Capital again, as truckers and protestors plan to protest there.

The cable news entertainment platforms will most certainly spin it until another January 6th narrative.

Extremely relevant viewing...

Should be removed for conflicting interests.

Relevant reading...

People need to remember Trudeaus comments on the same COVID tools being used for government control will be used for climate change.

Relevant reading...

Saw that earlier today...It's 1936 all over again.

Forum List

Back