Canadian Patriots force ANTIFA terrorists to retreat at border rally

I think that is a group Soros donats to. Could be wrong and I will checkup on it.
video posted to Twitter shows Antifa members demanding that billionaire globalist George Soros pay them for their services so far.

Earlier in the year, after Antifa successfully shut down a Milo Yiannopoulos speech by rioting at Berkeley, it was revealed that the Democrat terror group was funded by George Soros.

The video, posted by Beverly Hills Antifa, features a quote which reads: “Antifa demands George Soros pay us the money he owes. Unite comrades and fight for $15/hour. #Resist

I think that is a group Soros donats to. Could be wrong and I will checkup on it.
video posted to Twitter shows Antifa members demanding that billionaire globalist George Soros pay them for their services so far.

Earlier in the year, after Antifa successfully shut down a Milo Yiannopoulos speech by rioting at Berkeley, it was revealed that the Democrat terror group was funded by George Soros.

The video, posted by Beverly Hills Antifa, features a quote which reads: “Antifa demands George Soros pay us the money he owes. Unite comrades and fight for $15/hour. #Resist

And we all know there has never been a fake story posted on the internet, right?

I did not know that Canada had any patriots. up there.

Forum List

Back