Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

ya need a better source to provide your point
you provided the video... I went through your so-called source of information saying we libs said he can't say their voters fraud ... I don't need a source other than the one you provided... all I did was point out it doesn't say anywhere that us Liberals said he can't claim voters fraud ... I don't need a source other than my two eyes watching your source ... are you brain dead ... not anywhere in your video did it show us liberals saying he can't claim voters fraud ...

And democrats have said very similar things and not been charged. Kamala Harris told supporters to fight like hell over abortion. Schumer threatened Supreme Court judges. Bernie Sanders told his supporters we need a revolution and one of them went to DC to shoot up Republicans.
now you are going to need a source ... but, stop changing the topic ... if you want to talk about Haris, Bernie, or anyone else, start a post with their names and your objections to what they are saying... this post is about Trump not being able to say voters fraud... can you stay on topic ... I fell for this dodging trap you republicans do once before and was told I was off-topic ... soooooo right back at ya ...

And democrats have said very similar things and not been charged. Kamala Harris told supporters to fight like hell over abortion. Schumer threatened Supreme Court judges. Bernie Sanders told his supporters we need a revolution and one of them went to DC to shoot up Republicans.

So? Trump has not been charged for crying about losing the election. Nor has he been charged for lying his ass off about election fraud.

Now Haris was speaking about them voting you Republicans out of office ... ... you seem to left that part out she said we need to fight like hell and vote these republicans out of office ... ya seem to lefty out that part ... Schumer said we need to impeach these judges out that's not threatening violence ... bernie made no such statement .... you can' provide one source... I couldn't find one so you prove this lie of yours ... nor could I find any Democrat who went to DC to kill Republicans... need a source there too ... hope it better than your last video about voter fraud ...

Forum List

Back