Judge Threatens Jail For Trump After Holding Him In Contempt

Judge has predetermined Trumps guilt and does not want info coming out that could undermine him
So so corrupt
True. Again all indications is that at worst this judge should be removed from the case. At best he should be disbarred. Immaturity and inexperience is no excuse for not knowing that.

Democrats have it rigged so that Trump can't even defend himself in the court of popular opinion while the liberal media applauds as Biden stumbles around with gaffe after gaffe and lie after lie.
Those relying on the 'court of public opinion' are fools. :rolleyes:

Your age is showing. No defendant has the right to threaten or intimidate the judger, court personnel, jurors, or witnesses.
And show me exactly where Trump has done that. Calling the system and the people in it
corrupt, dishonest, militarized is not threatening or intimidating anybody. In this case it is stating facts.

True. Again all indications is that at worst this judge should be removed from the case. At best he should be disbarred.
Plus turns into a puddle of goo when his daughter is working for those trying to jail Trump and Trump exposes that

And show me exactly where Trump has done that. Calling the system and the people in it
corrupt, dishonest, militarized is not threatening or intimidating anybody. In this case it is stating facts.
I don't have to show you that the judge has made that decision.

That you don't like means squat.

Okay, now this is really starting to get scary here. If Trump is jailed and his freedom of speech is violated, America as we know it truly has died.

That would be akin to throwing Brer Rabbit into the briar patch.

It would do Trump more good than harm.

The judge knows that, too. He might be crooked, but he isn't stupid.

That you make prejudicial statements about somebody and can't and won't back it up makes you a troll for the day. Do have a pleasant afternoon and evening.
Says the troll. DJT is not in charge of the trial. The Judge is and that's the end of it. Good evening.

Yep
Absolutely perfectly legal and socially acceptable to reveal that.
Witch hunt shut up imposed instead
For the judge to say that has nothing to do with the way he is running the trial just doesn't meet the smell test even if he wasn't making malicious rulings that violate the defendant's civil rights.

A night in jail would do Don good.

Also the SS could practice developing remandment procedures for when he is imprisoned in GA.

For the judge to say that has nothing to do with the way he is running the trial just doesn't meet the smell test even if he wasn't making malicious rulings that violate the defendant's civil rights.
No, the Judge is making the defendant follow the rules of the road.

Judge is conflicted with father versus court official roles.
He should have let his adult daughter navigate her own activities . Instead he played daddy with more temper tantrum decrees and threats

From your fantasy? You tell me what you want to discuss. Do you want to discuss the real world or do you want me to discuss fantasy? If you want to talk fantasy though you have to accept the fact that fantasies can operate any way you fantasize.

I want to discuss what's legal and what's not.

he'd be on death row,

Then a whole lot of people would serve hard time for that.

Judge has predetermined Trumps guilt and does not want info coming out that could undermine him
So so corrupt

Exactly as it's guilty before proven innocent.

That would be akin to throwing Brer Rabbit into the briar patch.

It would do Trump more good than harm.

The judge knows that, too. He might be crooked, but he isn't stupid.

I see what you're getting at because if Trump is jailed there will be another American Revolution.

Exactly as it's guilty before proven innocent.

I see what you're getting at because if Trump is jailed there will be another American Revolution.
for violating a gag order?

how long before you graduate grade school?

gag orders are legal.

Gag orders have been upheld by the Supreme Court, they are not a violation of free speech any more than slander/libel laws are

Trump should be treated the exact same way any other defendant found guilty of contempt of court is.
why?

for violating a gag order?

how long before you graduate grade school?

gag orders are legal.

This is all just a bunch of lies and completely stupid as gag orders cannot be used against a defendant period. I don't know how many more different ways that I need to say it.

Equal protection under the law also assumes a person is innocent until judged guilty by a jury of his/her peers. And due process allows a defendant to defend himself or it is an invalid trial.
You lost that debate in the Supreme Court, more than once, many years ago. Criminal defendants do not have a 1st amendment right to publicly attack jurors, court staff, and their families.

Forum List

Back