Canadian police monitoring FB showing up to posters doors...

That was handled very well by the police officer. The lady receiving the information will probably be much more cautious on what she says from now on.
As the officer said, the police are beiing proactive before the violence starts.
It's a pretty sure bet that this lady wasn't just chosen at randon, even though no accusation was necessary.

The People's Republic of Canadia is nothing more than a vassal state of the crown.

As such their laws involving speech and association are almost identical to that little authoritarian shithole in the Atlantic.

Ah, fine cult paranoia on display. It's how the masters keep the cultists terrified and obedient.

That was handled very well by the police officer. The lady receiving the information will probably be much more cautious on what she says from now on.
As the officer said, the police are beiing proactive before the violence starts.
It's a pretty sure bet that this lady wasn't just chosen at randon, even though no accusation was necessary.

Screenshot_20220211-110247.png

Did you miss the point of the officer admitting they were monitoring peoples FB activity AND didn't deny people are being watched??? Or did you just ignore those parts??

Did you miss the point of the officer admitting they were monitoring peoples FB activity AND didn't deny people are being watched??? Or did you just ignore those parts??
Democrats are the new modern equivalent of nazis. Not only do they support it, they support much worse, including internment camps.

Last edited:
I didn't miss or ignore anything. I commend the police for being proactive and trust that they wouldln't be monitoring all of facebook. They're probably acting on tips of some individuals inciting violence. The homeowner visited in this vid was certainly acting aggressive and defensive.

Canada is at the top of the list of countries on 'freedom', and we want to keep it that way.

And in fact, the police officer was very polite and even reminded the lady of her freedoms!

Get a grip before you make it even worse than it already is!

We know what you say...we know where you live... we're watching you...

Talk about chilling free speech... fucking creepy.

Who thought this was a good idea?!?

The Authoritarians...that's who...

Do the Tweener Twins, aka Golfing Gator and Mac1958 support this kind of snooping and “friendly” reminders on private citizens by the state police?

I know canada is a more advanced police state than the US

but I find this disturbing and wonder how long before the left brings it to America?

Do the Tweener Twins, aka Golfing Gator and Mac1958 support this kind of snooping and “friendly” reminders on private citizens by the state police?

I know canada is a more advanced police state than the US

but I find this disturbing and wonder how long before the left brings it to America?

Nope, totally against it. It will not be long before the Duopoly brings it to the US if they have not already

I didn't miss or ignore anything. I commend the police for being proactive and trust that they wouldln't be monitoring all of facebook. They're probably acting on tips of some individuals inciting violence. The homeowner visited in this vid was certainly acting aggressive and defensive.

Canada is at the top of the list of countries on 'freedom', and we want to keep it that way.

And in fact, the police officer was very polite and even reminded the lady of her freedoms!

Get a grip before you make it even worse than it already is!

Homeowner was NOT being aggressive or defensive, she was asking clear questions about why the visit. The police being proactive by going door to door is one thing in the event of a public concern, but that's clearly not what happened. The officer admitted to monitoring social media to know who to talk to or not. Not all people are on FB or other social media apps, and the officer never included the public as a whole, only those who are.

You're a fool to 'trust' your authorities aren't monitoring your social media activities. I mean, how many times has the media said 'the story began on Reddit.....' or TikTok or Twitter or some other platform.........so yes big brother is watching every move you make

Forum List

Back