🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Candace Owens to CardiB: Deleting a Defamatory Tweet Won't Spare You From Being Hit With a Big Defamation Judgment, "Degenerate"

If you guys think this fool is leadership material then you really can't be taken seriously.

You don't like her because she's black, racist. (yes, I know you're black) But she's a black conservative, something you can't abide.
She is not a black conservative. She is a black right wing extremist. What she stands for is harmful to the black community. Her beliefs validate white racism and helps keep it alive.
What specific stance of hers is harmful to the black community IM2

Be specific.

Anyone else think we won't here any stance from the hack IQ2?

If you guys think this fool is leadership material then you really can't be taken seriously.

You don't like her because she's black, racist. (yes, I know you're black) But she's a black conservative, something you can't abide.
She is not a black conservative. She is a black right wing extremist. What she stands for is harmful to the black community. Her beliefs validate white racism and helps keep it alive.
And she’s also your President in 4 years.
That would make her the first black president and the 2nd woman president.
We've had the first black president already and have not had a woman president. Owens will be neither.
Barry was half black.

I absolute love Candace Owens! I admire and respect her enormously! :2up::clap2:

Of course you do, because she bows down and kisses the asses of white folks.
She thinks for herself, which is dangerous to libnut racists like Superbadbrutha

She doesn't think for herself, if she did she wouldn't be kissing white asses like yours.
She is off the Dimwinger Plantation, unlike you, and she does think for herself.

That pisses you racists off who think every black has to think the same way.

I absolute love Candace Owens! I admire and respect her enormously! :2up::clap2:

She thinks for herself, which is dangerous to libnut racists like Superbadbrutha

She doesn't think for herself, if she did she wouldn't be kissing white asses like yours.
She is off the Dimwinger Plantation, unlike you, and she does think for herself.

It pisses black folks off to see someone black coonin and kissing the ass of racist like you.

It pisses black folks off to see someone black coonin and kissing the ass of racist like you.
Wow

Just fucking wow!

You fake USMB knee grows are some pieces of work

And she’s also your President in 4 years.
That would make her the first black president and the 2nd woman president.
We've had the first black president already and have not had a woman president. Owens will be neither.
Barry was half black.
His white half was President.

1. She doesn't know me.
2. Show me a single racist post by me. Quote the post. If you don't you are admitting you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!

1. She doesn't know me.
2. Show me a single racist post by me. Quote the post. If you don't you are admitting you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!
There ya go, folks.

Superbadbrutha admits he is a lying sack of shit.

1. She doesn't know me.

GO!
There ya go, folks.

I admit that you are a racist sack of shit.

1. She doesn't know me.

GO!
There ya go, folks.

I admit that you are a racist sack of shit.
More lies by you.

Back up your claim, Liar.

Quite a racist post by me, or confirm once again you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!

Says the guy who voted Joe "You ain't black!" Biden
Biden: Obama is the first clean and articulate black.

Storybook!

None of the USMB "Blacks" can both stay clean AND speak intelligently, right? I mean otherwise why the fuck is that "storybook"!

What low low low expectations

And all our USMB homies voted for him

So whose ass would you rather she kiss?

So whose ass would you rather she kiss?
White Democrats'.

Forum List

Back