Cant Believe it....

I cant believe the Jags won that game.
I stopped watching at halftime and was checking the score periodically online.
I was shocked when they came within 10 points and even more shocked that they managed to pull it off.
Chargers fans have to be royally pissed!!!
it aint over til its over,,

It was an exciting game. There have been a lot of good games this season. Jag fans deserve a good playoff run for their team. 🏈 ;):beer::thup:

I was shocked when they came within 10 points and even more shocked that they managed to pull it off.
It was 24-0 and I quit

How did the impossible happen

Fire Brandon Staley immediately.

That was the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen.

The Chokers live up to their names. What a comeback! Good news is both teams are gonna be good for a long time and I doubt this is the last time we see them face off in post season play

The Chokers live up to their names. What a comeback! Good news is both teams are gonna be good for a long time and I doubt this is the last time we see them face off in post season play

The Jags had an easy road to the playoffs this year.
The AFC South sucked across the board.
Hell,the Texans beat em early in the season.

How about the Dolphins? Even with major players out they kept it close and may have had a win except for what I saw as some strange play calls with just a few minutes to play.

How about the Dolphins? Even with major players out they kept it close and may have had a win except for what I saw as some strange play calls with just a few minutes to play.
That last play just looked goofy. What was that?

Me and my bro TN Harley are bigs Jags fans

i'm a fan because Trevor Lawrence is hot
he's a fan because Trevor Lawrence was a star for Clemson Tigers

Love it the San Diego chokers choke again. :dance: :yes_text12: I hate teams that leave their cities,used to root against the rams every week.i hope Herbert is the latest in the line of chargers quarterbacks in the likes of Dan fouts and Phillip rivers whom were great quarterbacks but could never get them to the big show.Let’s have a trifecta.

Forum List

Back