Capitalism is NOT Democratic: Democracy is NOT Capitalist

You're forgetting Alfred Rosenberg

Social Darwinism - Wikipedia

"Nazi Germany's justification for its aggression was regularly promoted in Nazi propaganda films depicting scenes such as beetles fighting in a lab setting to demonstrate the principles of 'survival of the fittest' as depicted in Alles Leben ist Kampf (English translation: All Life is Struggle).

"Hitler often refused to intervene in the promotion of officers and staff members, preferring instead to have them fight amongst themselves to force the 'stronger' person to prevail—"strength" referring to those social forces void of virtue or principle."

"Key proponents were Alfred Rosenberg, who was hanged later at Nuremberg.

"Such ideas also helped to advance euthanasia in Germany, especially Action T4, which led to the murder of mentally ill and disabled people in Germany."
Wilson was spouting the theory of Social Darwinism before WW I, moron. So was Margret Sanger. That makes it clear that the NAZIs didn't invent the concept. American liberals did.

View attachment 571459

View attachment 571458

Fully gold backed didn't mean they had 100% of the gold to redeem their notes? LOL!
"Fully gold backed" is a term you invented, not me. It's just the complement of your term "partially gold backed: which no economist ever used. Currencies are either gold backed, or they aren't. There's no such thing as "partial gold backing."

If you're going to discuss economics, then use the terms economics uses, and not some hocus pocus you or Karl Marx invented.

Lower capital gains tax rates and stock buybacks distort the market.
When was the last time a politician legally shot someone?
160125114628-donald-trump-quote-shoot-somebody.jpg
You still haven't explained what makes a wealthy person a "tyrant."

Gold-bugs have such thin skin.

And weak understanding of banking.

I understand why a bank with 1000 ounces of gold would want to issue notes worth 5000 ounces.

Do you?

If you do, why are you in favor of private currency?
Yes, I do. What's your point?

I favor private currency so government can't use it as a means to loot everyone who has a bank account or any financial instrument denominated in the units of that currency. Private currency is a means to prevent the government from robbing you. Unfortunately there are too many numskulls who are happy to allow the government to pick their pockets.

"Fully gold backed" is a term you invented, not me. It's just the complement of your term "partially gold backed: which no economist ever used. Currencies are either gold backed, or they aren't. There's no such thing as "partial gold backing."

If the bank can't redeem all their notes with gold, is it fully convertible? Is it fully backed by gold?
What good does it do you to hold a one ounce note, if the gold is gone when you go to the bank?
I know why a bank would like to hold 1000 ounces of gold and issue notes worth 5000 ounces.
Do you?

Yes, I do. What's your point?

I favor private currency so government can't use it as a means to loot everyone who has a bank account or any financial instrument denominated in the units of that currency. Private currency is a means to prevent the government from robbing you. Unfortunately there are too many numskulls who are happy to allow the government to pick their pockets.

Yes, I do.

Great. What is it?

I favor private currency so government can't use it as a means to loot everyone who has a bank account or any financial instrument denominated in the units of that currency.

How does a Bank of America gold currency prevent the government from looting your bank account?

If the bank can't redeem all their notes with gold, is it fully convertible? Is it fully backed by gold?
What good does it do you to hold a one ounce note, if the gold is gone when you go to the bank?
I know why a bank would like to hold 1000 ounces of gold and issue notes worth 5000 ounces.
Do you?
All you rationalizing doesn't mean a thing. When economists use the term, "gold backed currency," that's what they mean. No economist ever used the term "partially gold backed." You claim to be knowledgeable about economics, yet you are obviously making up your own terms

Yes, I do.

Great. What is it?

I favor private currency so government can't use it as a means to loot everyone who has a bank account or any financial instrument denominated in the units of that currency.

How does a Bank of America gold currency prevent the government from looting your bank account?

You claim to be knowledgeable about economics, yet you don't know the answer to that question?

Do you?
I've told you the answer to this question a dozen times already. I'm not going to keep repeating myself.

All you rationalizing doesn't mean a thing. When economists use the term, "gold backed currency," that's what they mean. No economist ever used the term "partially gold backed." You claim to be knowledgeable about economics, yet you are obviously making up your own terms

Bank of America holds 1000 ounces of gold.
They issue 5000 ounces of notes. What's in it for them?
Why do you feel their notes protect you?

Explain your feelz.

You claim to be knowledgeable about economics, yet you don't know the answer to that question?

I know you can't explain it.

1639247125022.png

Dude!

In less than 3 weeks, it went down to $1783.

1639247164707.png

Your gold-backed currency lost 3.5% in less than 3 weeks.

That's worse than Biden inflation. LOL!

Bank of America holds 1000 ounces of gold.
They issue 5000 ounces of notes. What's in it for them?
Why do you feel their notes protect you?

Explain your feelz.
It doesn't matter what you believe is reasonable. That's how economists define the term. Take it up with them.

Apparently you're theory is that no country has ever had a gold backed currency.

I know you can't explain it.

View attachment 574538

Dude!

In less than 3 weeks, it went down to $1783.

View attachment 574539

Your gold-backed currency lost 3.5% in less than 3 weeks.

That's worse than Biden inflation. LOL!
I've already explained it multiple times. You are just too stupid to recognize it.

What are your charts supposed to prove?

It doesn't matter what you believe is reasonable. That's how economists define the term. Take it up with them.

Apparently you're theory is that no country has ever had a gold backed currency.

No country has ever had 100% of the gold needed to redeem all their notes.

Private banks had even less. If there is a run, I hope you're first in line.

Forum List

Back