🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Capitalism: Sodom/Gomorrah

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
The Biblical cities of Sodom and Gomorrah were places where God's wrath was enacted to put an end to endless sin and impurities (such as wanton anal/oral sex without spiritual reflection).

We all know critics of Capitalism cite the economic-system as a distinct form of reflectionless competitiveness and cutthroat behavior.

Many claim that because modern capitalism in modern-day America (i.e., 'TrumpUSA') is a form of luxury-indulgence, America has become like Sodom/Gomorrah, leaving social leaders with the odious task of sorting out political meditation from anarchy.

Why are Americans so pensive about satisfaction? Why do Americans love horror-films (e.g., Texas Chainsaw Massacre)? Is there a metaphysical connection?

====

GOD: Capitalism is inhabited by wolves.
SATAN: Yes, I like the film The Wolf of Wall Street.
GOD: Stockbrokers keep mistresses and engage in sodomy.
SATAN: Yes, and America is still suffering from racism...
GOD: Imagine a pluralistic society where competition was peaceful/spiritual!
SATAN: There's no such society, though 'TrumpUSA' has its perks.
GOD: TrumpUSA is a den for social cynicism and even narcissism.
SATAN: Trump had a good peace-accord with South Korea.
GOD: Yes, commerce stabilization leading up to the Olympics was important.
SATAN: Maybe critics of capitalism are focused on the barren wasteland of piracy.
GOD: Cases such as Metallica vs. Napster and U.S. vs. Microsoft show a need for monitors.
SATAN: Maybe Trump should appoint democracy-operatives ('G.I. Joes') to control sanity!
GOD: Patriotism is difficult in the era of convenience-consumerism (e.g., eBay, Facebook).
SATAN: I envision an apocalyptic world in which wandering warriors tackle werewolves.
GOD: Yes, the shamanistic 'after-math' of capitalism in the modern age (movie-material!).
SATAN: That's really what the Mad Max movies allude to spiritually...
GOD: Maybe narcotics-police represent a modern control over capitalism-mismanagement.
SATAN: Profiteers abound in capitalism, and pirates surface to exploit human desires.
GOD: Make a movie about a time-traveller seeing giant wolves who are Trump-descendants.
SATAN: I'll recommend this to Brett Ratner and Michael Bay...

====

ca5.jpg

Forum List

Back