Car Crashed Through Trump Store

There was a person standing in the store during the video, so your joke fails.
Whoop di do.

The joke does not fail. It does not matter. The drive-thru was not created until the driver crashed through the window!!!

We do not know that the person standing is a customer, or proprietor - do you???

A crazy driver intentionally drives through a Trump flag store.
His car had anti-Trump stickers on it.

I hope no one was seriously hurt by such a stupid and callous person driving the vehicle. People are just plain dumb anymore and I hope he loses his insurance and his driving privileges suspended.

Leftists cheering a terrorist attack...

okfine
bodecea
Prof.Lunaphiles
Golfing Gator

Anyone believe a person that would cheer a terrorist attack is a retired Marine?

Yeah...me either...
Dude, the guy's foot slipped off the brake while trying to park. He was an old Trumptard going shopping in a stolen car which happened to have anti-Trump stickers on it. There's your fn terrorist.

A crazy driver intentionally drives through a Trump flag store.
These leftist are RESPONDING to the info in YOUR OP.

^^^^^See it up there?

A bunch of psychopaths cheering what they believed was an intentional terrorist act.

Not at all surprising... Democrats are unhinged.

Dude, the guy's foot slipped off the brake while trying to park. He was an old Trumptard going shopping in a stolen car which happened to have anti-Trump stickers on it. There's your fn terrorist.
You lie just like all leftists.

We know the driver was 46.

“Police said the Jetta was driven by a 46-year-old man from Raynham, who was transported to Good Samaritan Medical Center for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries,” a local ABC News affiliate reported.

That's at least two lies in one thread.

Either you lied about the attack being intentional or you lied about it being an accident... And you've lied about the age of the driver.

Anything else you'd like to lie about?

Bottom line Leftists in general and you in particular cannot be trusted to be honest.

These leftist are RESPONDING to the info in YOUR OP.

^^^^^See it up there?

A bunch of psychopaths cheering what they believed was an intentional terrorist act.

Not at all surprising... Democrats are unhinged.
Calm down you old geezer.

You lie just like all leftists.

We know the driver was 46.

“Police said the Jetta was driven by a 46-year-old man from Raynham, who was transported to Good Samaritan Medical Center for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries,” a local ABC News affiliate reported.

That's at least two lies in one thread.

Either you lied about the attack being intentional or you lied about it being an accident... And you've lied about the age of the driver.

Anything else you'd like to lie about?

Bottom line Leftists in general and you in particular cannot be trusted to be honest.
I was fucking joking you dumbass.

Forum List

Back