Car Crashed Through Trump Store

Calm down you old geezer.
Translation: "I cannot remotely concoct any rational response that can compete with the logic in this post."

At a minimum you believe in transparency...as this replay only magnifies the staggering mountain of fail you have achieved in this thread.

Whoop di do.

The joke does not fail. It does not matter. The drive-thru was not created until the driver crashed through the window!!!

We do not know that the person standing is a customer, or proprietor - do you???
Does it somehow matter who the intended victim was? What is wrong with you people?

Translation: "I cannot remotely concoct any rational response that can compete with the logic in this post."

At a minimum you believe in transparency...as this replay only magnifies the staggering mountain of fail you have achieved in this thread.
So, your inability to decipher what someone posts is your problem? I think so. Maybe you should take a nap. Dementia gets worse later in the day. Good luck.

I blame the easy availability of cars and the lack of common sense car restrictions.
Gun advertisements have been criticized for content but watch a few car commercials where cars are shown driving through cities at high speed and in a reckless manner.

Families of victims killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre have agreed to a $73 million settlement with Remington Arms. The agreement heralds the final chapter of a nearly eight-year legal saga that has provided a template for successfully suing the gun industry.

***snip***

The families’ suit, filed in 2015, accused Remington of violating a Connecticut law against deceptive trade practices by intentionally marketing its weapons to young, unstable males. The company’s ads touted the use of Remington rifles in military combat and presented them as badges of masculinity. “Consider Your Man Card Reissued,” went the tagline in one ad. The families alleged that these tactics inspired the 20-year-old gunman to attack the elementary school in December 2012.

Remington contended that its advertising did not target at-risk youth in particular and that no evidence connected their marketing strategies to the Sandy Hook shooting.

But watch this car commercial (which by the way I like).

So, your inability to decipher what someone posts is your problem? I think so. Maybe you should take a nap. Dementia gets worse later in the day. Good luck.
Proven liar attempts to squirm and worm and wriggle his cowardly lying ass out of it with the "oh, I was just joking" defense.

Sorry...no one believes you liar.

Proven liar attempts to squirm and worm and wriggle his cowardly lying ass out of it with the "oh, I was just joking" defense.

Sorry...no one believes you liar.
You're having a bad day. Lo siento cabron.

How do lefties maintain such anger after 18 months? TDS is a real mental illness.
They are constantly bombarded with anti-Trump hate from the highest levels of government. Remember, before Biden blamed everything on Putin, he blamed everything on Trump. That's what liberals do, find something or someone to blame all the world's woes on and create hate and violence to push their evil agenda.

You're having a bad day. Lo siento cabron.
You are tragically mistaken sir...I'm having a wonderful day. I've caught you in two bald faced lies and Golfing Gator ... a leftist that attempted to pass himself off as a retired Marine cheering domestic terrorism.

Won't be giving that dude the benefit of the doubt ever again.

That's a good day. Rooting out leftist liars and stolen valor...it doesn't get much better than that.

Notice how a car wreck turns into a RWinger train wreck?
You two fellating each other is sweet.

Two psychopathic liars locked in the throws of intimacy seeking validation in the others embrace.

I'll leave you two to it.

I hope you find the validation you seek.

Forum List

Back